Today is the day

SummerFairy

Reaction score
I'm meeting FOB today to let him know of little one's existiance. We've talked on the phone every day since we first got in contact and he just seems like someone i want to be around. But I'm so nervous and scared it's not funny. I had to leave school early today partly due to morning sickness and partly due to nerves.

I'm scared to ruin someone elses life or to be rejected. There is so much going on inside of me that i can't put a name on it. i don't know what I'm going to do when i get there or how I'm going to tell him. i've cried so much the past two days and I just want to crawl in a hole and dissappear. So wish me luck ladies...i think i'm going to need it.

good luck hun, i hope and pray for the best for you... let us know how it goes <333

Good luck, hope it goes well!! Let us know :) xx

oh good luck I hope it all goes well. please update asap :)

Good luck hun hope you get the reaction you want and everything goes well :kiss: chat anytime :flower::hugs:

Goodluck! And big :hugs:
PM me if you want someone to bounce off what you are planning to say. Hope he takes it well :flower:

Good luck hun. I really hope things go well!! :hugs:

good luck, hope everything goes well xx

I just wanted to let everyone know that everything went well. I've been having super bad morning sickness all day and it's carried over into tonight. I'll will up date with the full story in my journal tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->