Today's test. BFN :( 8-9 dpo

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
Tweeked some. Looks like there is something when I look at it but I am guessing that is just how these tests are :(

Attachments

• new$tree.jpg
    new$tree.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 22
  • new$tree2.jpg
    new$tree2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 18
  • new$tree3.jpg
    new$tree3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 19
  • new$tree7.jpg
    new$tree7.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
  • new$tree11.jpg
    new$tree11.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 18
I think I see something too but 8-9 dpo is still very early. I didn't get a positive in previous pregnancies until 9-10 dpo and even then it was squinter faint. By 12 dpo I think is a good time to wait to know if you really are pregnant or not. By then you should have good lines.

Don't give up hope yet!! I had bfn until 10-11dpo! Test in 2 days xx

I'm not seeing anything just yet, giggly, but I wanted to echo that I was BFN with my son until the evening of 9 DPO (all morning tests were BFN), and then finally something believable on the morning of 10 DPO.

Feel like something's catching my eye too an as others have mentioned it's still early so don't give up hope x

I'm not seeing anything just yet, giggly, but I wanted to echo that I was BFN with my son until the evening of 9 DPO (all morning tests were BFN), and then finally something believable on the morning of 10 DPO.

Yea I am not sure how many dpo I was with my youngest but I got a more visible line at night. Then a little darker the next morning. But I am just tired of buying all these tests for nothing. I have had a LOT of symptoms that normally I do not get with pms but I just want to chalk it up to being all in my head. Thats probably why I am on day 4 of having headaches

I knew 3dpo that i was pregnant. I had symptoms I had never experienced before. Everyone thought it was in my head but I knew. I had headaches, a flushed feverish feeling all over my body, I could smell everything (I went to the city and was walking around and I smelled everything from blood to soap...it was wild), twinges and pulls in my ab area...Among others. I knew I saw a squinter on 10dpo that no one else could see. It wasn't until 13dpo that I got a line that everyone else could see.

Following xx Hey, it's still early days. You don't need to be told this!! :) :hugs:

Following xx Hey, it's still early days. You don't need to be told this!! :) :hugs:

Yea I know but with my youngest, I got an obvious positive super early. Like 10 days before my period was due or something like that. I feel overall feel like crap, drained, headaches for 3 days, a little nausea last night and some right now after i just ate. I am 7 weeks post op from have a tubal ligation REVERSAL and if this is what pms is going to be like every month, they can just take my dang ovaries. uggghhhhhh

Oh no...I see it alittle..remember dollar store test might not show as much as other tests...I hope it's ur bfp!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->