Toddler carrier?

felix555

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have also posted this in the Toddler & Pre-School section ...

I'm thinking of getting another carrier, I have an ergo at the moment.

I don't know of its my imagination but I think my LO has outgrown the ergo now or he's not as comfortable anymore. I also can't carry him for too long anymore (hour max) I don't know if a toddler carrier would help?

Any good carriers? The toddler tula looks good?

Toddler tula, toddler connecta, preschooler or in between size r&r, wompat...i think a lot of ssc brands do a toddler size (with the exception of the ergo, for some reason!)

Oooh. Good post! I'm wondering the same thing! Well, mostly about what's the smallest size a toddler tula can take.

I was looking for a thread that had the same kind of question so I wasn't adding another question, so hopefully this is a bump and I can follow your thread :)

I went from an ergo to a standard kinderpack. I have a standard and toddler now. The toddler I can wear either of my kids in and we LOVE it! Sophie probably fits the standard better as she is short (around the 25th or less centile).

The ergo is only as big as the infant KP so the standard is already a step up.

I can't say enough times how in love with KP's I am. I love that the waist belt can buckle in the middle. I love that the arm straps adjust two ways. I couldn't stand yanking straps back behind me with a back carry using the ergo. Drove me crazy. Pulling forward is way easier, faster and gives me a better fit as I' not bent over wrestling with stuff behind me and aggravating a kid on my back who struggles and wriggles.

Just so comfy!

The toddler size is quite generous and my 102cm 18kg son sits very nicely in it. I will take pictures to show you if you like?

In the end I tried the tula but it wasn't all that different from the ergo. I've decided that at the weight he is now it's just no longer realistic to be carrying him for 2+ hours so decided to just use the ergo every now and then still until he completely outgrows it as I do find it comfortable.

Don't miss the baby days but definitely miss my LO being light enough to carry for hours!

I wasn't impressed with the tula either. Feels like an ergo to me. I still think a kinderpack is the best thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->