toddler duct tapped to a wall. daily mail link

absolute disgrace. i can't believe a parent could do that :grr:

Heartbreaking, brought me to tears. How could anyone do that to their child?

WTF is wrong with some people!!!! Poor, poor wee man, how anyone could do that is beyond me.

That made me sick... some people are just disgusting, foul excuses for human-beings.

Why are you always posting horrible stuff that has happened to poor babies? First it was the baby blind in the left eye by forceps and now this!? This is a BABY forum, I haven't even viewed the pics. Because I don't wanna see poor babies in pain...! Please stop with the horrific posts!

Why are you always posting horrible stuff that has happened to poor babies? First it was the baby blind in the left eye by forceps and now this!? This is a BABY forum, I haven't even viewed the pics. Because I don't wanna see poor babies in pain...! Please stop with the horrific posts!

Right there with you,

I hate seeing things like this, its horrible and i dont really see the point in postin them, i know its sad but why does everyone have to see it, things like this upset me hence why i dont really watch the news ect myself and i hate coming on her n seeing it, even if i dont read it the title gets to me cus then my imagination starts going And upsets me x

Right there with you,

I hate seeing things like this, its horrible and i dont really see the point in postin them, i know its sad but why does everyone have to see it, things like this upset me hence why i dont really watch the news ect myself and i hate coming on her n seeing it, even if i dont read it the title gets to me cus then my imagination starts going And upsets me x

You wouldnt see any of this stuff if she didnt post it, I dont see these stories on the front page of Yahoo news.
The Daily Mail is nothing but a sensationalist newspaper full of half truths and gossip.

Right there with you,

You wouldnt see any of this stuff if she didnt post it, I dont see these stories on the front page of Yahoo news.
The Daily Mail is nothing but a sensationalist newspaper full of half truths and gossip.

I don't wanna see this kind of stuff. I know its happening unfortunately, and as a mother it really makes me sick. I just wanna be able to get on this forum without having to read titles like that. Isn't there a news section to put this kind of stuff in?

its horrible. why would they even think about it let alone do it xx

oh my god thats so shocking :cry: how anyone could treat their baby like that is beyond me. to be fair, i think there must be something wrong with the judge as well for only giving the mother 10 days in prison :growlmad: how on earth could you find it ammusing for someone to treat your child like that :growlmad: one positive thing though i suppose is at least the little boy has now been taken away from his mother before she has the chance to let anything worse happen to him x

That's is so horrible! How can a mother do that?!?! I was crying my heart out last night that ds1 went to his dads for the night and I missed him!!
She should of got a much longer sentence!

Its utterly discusting what some 'parents' will do for kicks, the other picture in the article was actually posted as an internet attention seeking stunt, like a lot of the silly pics you see posted about for laughs i/e cats made to dress up in silly outfits.
I never thought publicity stunts would extend to children, i guess the shock factor is being raised these days. When will the cruelty to children and animals ever end, it is a sick sick world we live in with some very brain dead people who do these things. :(

OMG thats just plain evil. i am not going to say what punishment i would give those parents

Oh my... Thats so awful. Why do people do this to young children. :cry:

I'm so glad they didn't show his face! :cry:

Why did the mother only get 10 day in prison, thats damn well shocking an all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->