Toddler Sleeping

Well I am sat here and Seren is in her cot still awake. Usually she wouild scream blue murder but she is quite happy just lying there at the mment listening to her winnie pooh toy. She doesn't even cry when we put her in her cot. What we have done is sit in her room with her, and just made it shorter and shorter. If she cried I moved nearer and just made ssh sounds till she settled and then I would move gradually away again.

sleep deprivation is a terrible thing, I have been getting up every morning at 5:30 for about 6 months, its a killer and can put me in a bad mood for a while in the mornings.

Charlie still gets up through the night and when hes teething which he is at the moment its even more it can be about 5 times and sometimes he keeps grisling for a bout 10 mins which i think is deffo down to his teeth, we had a nice 6 week break with him only waking once or twice for dummy but as soon as hes teething again he gets worse i can still count the times on my hands where hes slept right through without hearing him at all, i find it very tiring even if im just popping in his room to put his dummy in i feel drained of my energy x xx

Brenn still wakes up thorough the night. He now sleeps between 2 and 4 hours at a time. Most of the time he will wake, cuddle up to me, and go back to sleep, but he still will nurse at least once or twice a night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->