Toddlers and tiaras.

tentoes92

Reaction score
I'm watching it now and a mom just gave her five year old packets of sugar to eat so she would have the energy to perform. She is also dressed as Samantha from sex in the city...

I can't believe that programme it's awful in my eyes. Plus the way they try make the kids look like dolls/older and cake them in make up.
Children should be children.
Xx

Omg the pageant director just said that they dont want to see chubby kids on stage. How awful! They're just babies

its child neglect/abuse so uncalled for i cant watch it x

I've never really watched it, seen bits and pieces though and I think its disgusting

I'm sorry but no way in hell a child should be made to submit to looking like a drag queen, fake baked, and made to live out the controlling mothers dream of what she wished she could have. It's sad and makes kids into brats or other psychological issues. Children shouldn't be judged on physical beauty and thinking its ok to be sexualized so young. Ugh.

I agree. The mothers even admit they are living through their children. Feel bad for the little girls

I watched it once for 5 minutes, turned it off as soon as a mom started spray-tanning her two year old. Disgusting.

I started this very same thread 2 months ago and it was deleted by admin before anyone can see it?????

I started this very same thread 2 months ago and it was deleted by admin before anyone can see it?????
Was it deleted or maybe moved to the news and debate section? This one will probably be moved their shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->