• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

@rahma ohh Hun sorry AF has arrived but yes very true at least ur on the road to recovery big hug xx

yes @Rhama, cry as much as you need too! You are on the path to recovery.

I just had my normal pre-ovulation spotting, which should give me a +OPK by Monday or Tuesday. I am so relieved my body is regulating quickly, as soon as I saw that spotting and egg white cm I was so happy. I am happy to be out of limbo. I should be in my anxious tww by next Wednesday.

Yup. It's my period. At least it's right on time and not all funky. I guess I'm now CD1 of my first normal cycle post induction. I'm going to cry a lot today, but the fresh start is good. My body will be better prepared now.

Huge hugs to you Rhama, thinking of you xoxo

A very early morning to you ladies. Well I didn't tell u but I tested yesterday & again this morning & I think am pregnant OMG. I didn't give my test time yesterday it was a very cheap ebay bundle pack so don't think their great.
Wat do u think ladies am so scared, I hope I am. I want this baby so much please stick & be my rainbow baby x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13
Here's this mornings ohh gosh am so nervous xx please please stick
I just don't seam to have many symptoms

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 12
Omg Bumblebee!! I am soo happy for you!! You are going to be a mommy!! I am testing on the 21st and hoping for out rainbow baby!!

OMG @Bumblebee that is definitely a positive!!! AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!! I was the same with my son, I had no symptoms other than my morning coffee didn't taste great and I had bad pms lol. WOW!! A BFP!!!!! Let's see some more on here ladies, keep the good news going!!!

@nataliek I have been having very bad mood swings mainly angry & cross for no reason. I have got sensitive nipples to touch, twinges/sharp pains in my belly & slight waves of sickness but only very slight. I can't believe am actually on the way to being a mummy for the first time FX it sticks xxx

Good luck ladies let there be many more BFP :dust:

Bumblebee OMG!

A big big big huge massive congratulations to you!!!!!
You've worked hard for that one... Literally ha ha

Here's hoping for a sticky bean! I had no symptoms at all, nothing ( apart from missed period) until week 6. So don't fret lack of symptoms. Relax and take care of you and baby. Hope your taking your vitamins (folic especially ) :)
Next week get onto your early pregnancy unit and book a reassurance scan. At least if u have a goal date the weeks won't seem so long.

Awe delighted for you!!!! You must be over the moon.

I've had a few scares but everything is going well otherwise. This is a lucky thread I think!!!

Kel x :)

@kel I honestly can't believe it am happy but nervous just so hope it sticks. Am off Thursday Friday next week was thinking of trying to register then but as it was my first miscarriage I doubt they will scan me early but FX xx

hello! I was supposed to be moving to the 2nd trimester forum last Friday when I went for my ultra sound and there was no heart beat :( I had a d&c later that afternoon and went home feeling fine.. the only pain was deep in my heart. Sunday I ended up in the er then admitted to the hospital for an infection in my uterus. I am home now without really any time to process this I have to be back to work on Monday. I so desperately want to try again I'm just scared of going through the same thing. I need some support

Springmommy - so so so sorry for your lost! I was right there with you! I was 14 weeks when they didn't detect a heartbeat, and had an ultrasound to confirm the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. I was devastated, had a D&C the next day and had to report back to work the following day. It is so rough but you have great ladies here for all the support!

AFM, there may be some hope for us! My AF should be wrapping up tomorrow. My fiancé comes home tonight, be home for a day, and back down to West Virginia Monday. BUT he said he only has to stay down there Monday night, and he will be home every night until December 2nd when he has to stay at least 2 weeks straight. He says we are gonna BD every day lol! So it looks like we will definitely hit ovulation this time and maybe we will catch an egg! My next AF is due Dec 10th so maybe we will get an early Christmas BFP? I'm gonna stay positive, especially since it's crunch time for school. Just finished up my last test yesterday and I got an 86%! I have 2 weeks of classes left, and then a week of finals. I'm so glad to finally be done and have my bachelors in psychology!

hello! I was supposed to be moving to the 2nd trimester forum last Friday when I went for my ultra sound and there was no heart beat :( I had a d&c later that afternoon and went home feeling fine.. the only pain was deep in my heart. Sunday I ended up in the er then admitted to the hospital for an infection in my uterus. I am home now without really any time to process this I have to be back to work on Monday. I so desperately want to try again I'm just scared of going through the same thing. I need some support

Hi @springmommy. I am so so so very sorry for your loss. I know that pain all too well. You should try and take some time for yourself, are you able to take a couple of days off of work? There is no rhyme or reason why these painful things happen in life, I wish there were a simple answer that would help take your pain away. The only thing that will help is time, time to heal. Maybe take a month off, to feel better and get your body back on track, then try again. I know how badly I wanted to try again right away, I just wanted it back. Don't be too hard on yourself, just take it easy, cry and rest. We are here for you xoxo

Springmommy, sorry you find yourself here. But you have found an amazing bunch of women. My d&c was after my 16w appointment showed no hb.

Mel, congrats on the test results! Is that your final mark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->