Together we're strong & ready to try again

Thanks @Rhama, I am happy too. I hope things are going well with you and your hubby, you feeling ok lately?

@Amanda, I know its hard to stay positive on something you hope and dream about. Have you decided to not use OPK's anymore as well? It will happen for you, of course it will!!

If I don't get my bfp this cycle I will be out of OPKs and don't think I will buy any for a while. I find they make me even more obsessive than I already am. Every time I got pregnant in the past I just enjoyed bd and didn't really track anything except cm. So I think ai am going to take the relaxed approach and see what happens :)

That's exactly the problem I have @Amanda. I am relaxing too :)

Hi ladies,

I had my booking/dating scan today at 13+2 and everything was perfect. Needless to say I am do relieved and over joyed!
Feel like I can finally relax and enjoy the pregnancy now without worry about another mmc

Kel x

WOW :happydance: super happy for you Kel. How amazing to finally feel at ease about your pregnancy. Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy telling everyone you super exciting news :xmas8::xmas12:

Congrats Kel!!!

I got a faint bfp on a wondfo this morning. Going to do a FRER this afternoon to see if it's + then I'll call the doc since I'm still spotting

Congratulations kel so happy for you.

leah hope every thing turns out ok.

well for me no af yet and no pre af cramps like normal but got a bfn this morning :-(

Dont know whether I an just going to come on later than expected or whether hcg not high enough to register yet.

Thing is I always tested positive on day period due wyen pregnant before so so cibfused!!@ just want af to show up if it's going to.

Going to try and hold out til thursday to test again if af doesnt show up
Xxxx

Amazing news @Kel!!! What an amazing feeling, enjoy your pregnancy!!!

@Leah, I hope everything is ok. It's not fun being in limbo. Let us know how you make out.

@Smiler, I know how anxious you must be, you want it to go one way or another. Hang in there xo

Congrats Kel! So happy for you!! I can't wait til I'm at that point. I feel like I'm worrying every day!

Leah what's the news!!! Hope you get a nice line!

Well another morning, another bfn but still no af :-(

Hubby reminded me though that my cycle became really irregular after my first miscarriage and would be anywhere beteen 27 and 33 days. There fore I think I am going to try and stop torturing myself. Saturday will be 33 days so I am going to try and hold off testing til then if af doesnt show. But now I have been reminded of how irregular my cycle was when trying to concieve imogen after my first miscarriage I think af will arrive in next couple of days

any news leah?

@Smiler Hang in there, I know you must be having a tough time, it's no fun being in limbo. I get to the point where I drive myself so crazy I just want it to go either way to get on with it lol. I am sending you positive thoughts!

So I am due to ovulate tomorrow according to my app, today I had so much ewcm I had to wipe several times... Sorry I know it's gross but hopefully it is a good sign :) we bd this morning so hopefully between this morning and a bd session tomorrow we can catch that egg!! Wish me luck, this is it!!

Good luck!
My body has once again totally messed with me. I am cd20 today - last month I got a pos opk on cd19. My opks are stark white. I had some spotting in the middle of the night and nothing today. I started using opks on cd13, had a decent (but not pos line) on cd15, and that was it. I guess this is gonna be a looooong cycle. Or AF will be here right away. But my cervix is really high so I doubt that. Sigh.

good luck @Amanda!!!

@3minions it is so frustrating when your body gets so out of whack. I am going through the same, it makes me feel like it's never going to happen.

Well I never got to test much today with my OPKs until now and it is a perfect positive... Bd this morning should we DTD again tonight or can I wait until tomorrow morning or should I just plié through it hahaha sooo tired of bd...

I didn't BD after I ovulated if that helps! We did the day before and the day off, apparently it was enough!

Well no 2013 BFP for me. Af arrived yesterday :-(

I know i didnt really want to have an August baby but i had convinced myself i had fallen pregnant this month so really disappointed.

What makes it worse is that it means my cycle is irregilar again which means it will be harder to know when my next AF will be due and when i ovulate :-( Was hoping to avoid using opks as i know i will become obsessive but think i may have to now.

THink i will be ovulating over christmas but not sure if this is a good thing or not. My froends say it is as i will be so busy with festivities that i will not be thinking about geting pregnant. BUt i think it will be the opposite as i would be excitedly teling people over christmas if i was still pregnant and also we are visiting family and sytayimg in differnt places so it is likely to be a stressful time and not sure we will actually find time to BD

I know my husbamd would say i am totally over thinking things if he read this and i know he would be right but i am just sooooooo desperat to be pregnant again. The ned is even worse than it was after my first miscarriage. SOmedays i feel like if i didnt have imogen to focus on it would totally consume me and i would just fall apart.

Seeing the other bfps on here gives me hope and i know tere can be a positive outcome as i have my rainbow IMogen as proof of that but at moment it is very hardt o stay positive

HOw is eveyone else.

any news LEah?

Oh @Smiler I am so sorry you are feeling down. I know how you feel, we are here for you. I know there is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better, it will just take time. I feel the same, after my recent second loss I feel more desperate than the first. Its hard to accept one, let alone two. If you can, go and get the book "The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant." It really helped me and it's funny too, it will make you laugh!

@Amanda You are probably safe with yesterday morning, maybe today to just to cover your bases. I am not BD'ing that much this cycle, I almost resented it last month.

OPK is faint this morning but we BD this morning just in case. I picked up soft cups yesterday to try out in case I still get my AF this month. I thought what the hell and put one in post-BD... I feel pretty mellow and relaxed and in a way don't really care if I get my bfp for this cycle... I am just getting fed up with it all entirely. We have been ttc #2 since my son turned 1 in May and so far it's not in the cards... Ugh sorry I sound so depressive... I just feel so defeated today.

I totally understand Amanda, it is defeating when you have a goal and can't seem to accomplish it. You have no known fertility issues right? There is no reason why you wont have another little miracle very soon! I recommended a book to smiler, the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant, it realllllly helped me and made me laugh.

https://www.impatientwoman.com/book.html

You will really like it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"