Together we're strong & ready to try again

Glad you're trying to be positive. It's so hard to be. I have no idea what dpo I am or if I O'd. Never got a +opk. Didn't realize I was supposed to test twice a day :blush: so I'm for once just trying to wait till AF instead of testing early! I can't take anymore bfn's or finding out about chemicals.
:hugs:

I hear you, Leah. It becomes obsessive, I am glad I have been more relaxed this time. 12dpo and bfn today. Oh well, AF is due wed and I feel like I'm going to get it any second. On to a new month and a new year!!

Hi ladies

Sorry ihave been quiet for a while. Trying to focus on family over Christmas. But have hit the post Christmas depression. Realy looking forward to a night out woth hubby tomorrow night at a black tie Nye ball but other than that feeling quiet hopeless.

Not looking forward to starting 2014 with no job, no money and not pregnant when
I should be about 22 weeks by now :-(

Hubby have done quite a bit more bding this month as little oe has had a few lie ins due to daddies alrm not going off and has ad one over night visit with nanny and granddad (another one tomorrow night).

AF due roughy around the 10th jan so just into the 2 week wait. Really hoping to get bfp as would be a great start ot new year but not hpeful as normally have ovulation pains but haven't had any last two months :-( hoping this is not something to worry about. If no bfp in JAn the think I will give in and start using opks even though I am likely to ecome obsessive about it!!!

How are all you ladies feeling about 2014 just around the corner?

Sending lots of positive vibes and baby dust to you all for 2014.

Hi Smiler

I hope you had a nice Christmas with your family, I totally took my mind off it and I am much happier! I know it's hard not to think of the what if's, we all do it. Think of this, we are right around the corner from a new year and a fresh start! I am two days away from AF and I am so emotional and pmsing I would like to just get it already so I can start feeling hormonally normal lol.

well 13 dpo and bfn - spotting this morning. AF should be here anytime. Suppose I should be happy I had no irregular spotting this month and that my body is back to normal. Still really disappointed.

image.jpg
Here are my tests from this morning. FMU and smu. Cd 27. 3-5 days from AF!

Those are great tests, Leah! Hope you get your bfp to start the new year!

Thanks girl! Really hoping this is it!

Happy New Year, Ladies! AF started today, am looking at it as a brand new beginning! Fresh cycle to get started in 2014!

I am not 100% sure but like 95% sure that I ovulated on cd7... I know it's highly unlikely and uncommon but I had TONNES of ewcm, like pouring out of me (sorry tmi) and the night before (on cd6) I had o pains AND the morning of cd 8 I got my temp spike...

I am out of opks but normally I don't even start using those until cd10. I get a second lh surge around cd19 so to cover all my bases this month I started bd earlier in case it truly was an extremely early o. I am going to bd every second day thus entire cycle to make sure we have no reason to miss it this month. If I get a bfn on Jan 27th I will make a doctors appointment.

I am running out of time to have my babes close-ish in age!!

Hi Amanda, do you check your cervix? I do, it's actually how I can tell exactly my fertile time along with EWCM. I can hardly reach mine when I am going to O. Did you have trouble conceiving your little boy? I am positive its just a matter of time for you, don't lose hope. One of my best friends is going to have her little boy next week after 3 years of loss and struggle. It will be all worth it in the end, promise!

I am feeling a bit emotional, I just got my AF today, I thought it started yesterday but just a bit of spotting. We are having a first round of testing next Friday, I am having a saline solution flush out of my uterus to see if my c-section scar has a fluid build up that could be causing recurrent loss.

Hang in there.

I'm so out of it tonight. Tests still have super faint lines but they're not getting darker and it's negative at night. I just feel like with every bfn, I get reminded that I should've had a 2 month old or be 37, 32, 23, or 8 weeks pregnant.. This just sucks. I'm really getting drained by TTC. I think we need to go back to NTNP because my heart is sinking. AF isn't here yet and I have 1-3 more days so there's time. I'm praying for positivity in my heart, mind, and tests :haha:

aww Leah, I know you feel. It's the hardest thing to go through, I have never experienced something so difficult. Have you had any fertility investigations as to why the losses? I have only had 2 and I am investigating, my husband is 40 and I am 33, neither one of us wants to do this past a few more years. We took a complete break last month and only BD twice and I felt so much more relaxed over those two weeks, maybe a little rejuvenating break is all you need?

I'm hoping. I don't want to give up.
My first 2 mc's were from having my IUD in. The 2nd two were from my previous doctor's poor care. They never checked up on me and I had leftover tissue that wasn't found because my hpt's always went negative then would turn positive again. It was discovered when my new doctor did the D&E in October. The most recent was because my lining was too thin for implantation.

Aww ok, I see. Well try (I know its hard, almost impossible) to be positive. You are fertile, you are getting pregnant. It WILL happen, it will. My husband has no children of his own and I know how you feel about wanting to give your hubby a family, I feel the same and it's heartbreaking when you feel like you can't. But...don't give up!!

Thanks lovely! I'm one of the lucky ones that has an explanation. I was literally pregnant half of last year! But I won't give up. Except for March and April cause hubby doesn't want a holiday baby!
Praying this next cycle is for us Natalie!

Hi Amanda, do you check your cervix? I do, it's actually how I can tell exactly my fertile time along with EWCM. I can hardly reach mine when I am going to O. Did you have trouble conceiving your little boy? I am positive its just a matter of time for you, don't lose hope. One of my best friends is going to have her little boy next week after 3 years of loss and struggle. It will be all worth it in the end, promise!

I am feeling a bit emotional, I just got my AF today, I thought it started yesterday but just a bit of spotting. We are having a first round of testing next Friday, I am having a saline solution flush out of my uterus to see if my c-section scar has a fluid build up that could be causing recurrent loss.

Hang in there.

I haven't checked my cervix because I have a hard time telling of ot open or closed. After natural childbirth it's more like a slit than a little hole to feel for making it very difficult to decipher. When I conceived my son I was on birth control and we were not trying at all... Go figure... He was a very welcomed surprise for sure and now we are trying relentlessly and no dice... It's so frustrating for sure.

I am SO emotional too, luckily my husband understands but he is so supportive. We are both 25 so we are young ish and have time but my body craves to havey lo's close is age and it just isn't happening :(

I'm sorry Amanda. Definitely know how you feel! Emilia was a bcp baby too so I've never had to do all this TTC stuff! It's tough to keep going and keep your head up, but you can do it! If it's too much pressure id just NTNP and let it be more natural. That's how we conceived so many times last year! It was always the month I had just let go and let it be!

I got more faint lines on my tests (squinters!) and my cervix is so high I can't reach it and I have a lot of very thin and watery/creamy cm. AF was due either the 3, 4 or today and there's no signs of it! Maybe it's because I had a very long cycle after the mc so my body is all messed up??

Maybe make a Dr's appointment Leah? I had a realllly long cycle this month from the miscarriage late October and my period was really early in November. I think I am back on track now. It may very well be your body trying to regulate.

@Amanda, I have had c-sections so my cervix has always felt really closed unless I am ovulating. Even my doctor says that every time I have had an internal lol. I know what you are going through is so difficult, you will get pregnant again. It's such a long process sometimes when you want something so badly. It helps to have such a great support system here and with our husbands. We are having our first treatment next Friday, I am hoping it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->