Together we're strong & ready to try again

I only get fertile CM right around when I will ovulate. Usually for a solid 4 days and the day before ovulation, its pretty abundant. So nice to hear your hubby is so supportive, mine is the same. I don't think it would be easy to get through if we didn't have good supportive men. I have only ever used the digital opks, so there is no mistaking the smiley face! lol

Hey ladies, hope you're all doing well. AFM, AF is officially late, I have very regular periods so I'm still not sure what to think. I thought maybe because my period lasted 6 days than 2 additional days of brown spotting that maybe that's why AF is late but apparently that won't make AF late. I'm so scared to test, also really worried about another chemical. Honestly not sure how to feel, thinking I'm going to just play the waiting game and see.

Just wanted you ladies to know that I'm watching from the wings and cheering you all on.
Natalie, I hope your body sorts itself out soon.

Hey ladies, hope you're all doing well. AFM, AF is officially late, I have very regular periods so I'm still not sure what to think. I thought maybe because my period lasted 6 days than 2 additional days of brown spotting that maybe that's why AF is late but apparently that won't make AF late. I'm so scared to test, also really worried about another chemical. Honestly not sure how to feel, thinking I'm going to just play the waiting game and see.

Aww don't be scared hun, no matter what the results are. If it's a bfn I feel like something happens and it kicks starts AF to get it over with. And if it's a bfp then let the happy dancing begin!! Lol

Wait if you want to but if you are 6 days late the results will (under normal circumstances) be right. Fingers crossed for you!!

Aww don't be scared hun, no matter what the results are. If it's a bfn I feel like something happens and it kicks starts AF to get it over with. And if it's a bfp then let the happy dancing begin!! Lol

Wait if you want to but if you are 6 days late the results will (under normal circumstances) be right. Fingers crossed for you!!

Haha, thank you. It's just nerve wrecking after a chemical pregnancy. I have ver regular periods so right now I'm just waiting to see if maybe AF is late because of my chemical last cycle? So far today no AF, if it doesn't show today than I'll be 2 days late. Trying to hold out until Sunday to test, hate seeing :bfn:. :hugs: thanks for the support.

Oops haha I totally read how many days late you are haha I saw 6 and was like oh wow! Test! Haha but yeah maybe waiting until Sunday is a good move :)

Test!! I am 5dpo according to ff and I need to live vicariously through someone else peeing on sticks!! Haha

Lol your posts made me giggle. If I'm pregnant this month, it's a pure miracle. No AF but all symptoms are gone except my boobs are sore. I had one glass of wine last night and that put me completely over the top. I'm 2 days late today. I was tempted to test, but I'm certain AF is just late this month :(

Lol your posts made me giggle. If I'm pregnant this month, it's a pure miracle. No AF but all symptoms are gone except my boobs are sore. I had one glass of wine last night and that put me completely over the top. I'm 2 days late today. I was tempted to test, but I'm certain AF is just late this month :(

Aww! I love testing until the thrill of a hopeful bfp crashes into a bfn... I get so excited when others sound so promising haha

But yes if you feel like AF is just late no need in wasting a test until she is a bit more late than normal. Everything crossed for ya!!

Hi Amanda, they are not suspecting ectopic is a better possibility. My levels went up and I'm sitting at 80 now. Wow a whole 80. I go back tomorrow for ultrasound and bloodwork. I would be 6 weeks tomorrow so they are hoping to see something. They will discuss treatment options with me based on my ultrasound because this is not sorting itself out. I woke up and went to the gym this morning, made me feel better and cleared my head. Thanks for checking on me xo

Natalie maybe your Hcg is just rising slowly? If they're rising something is definitely happening. Or maybe it's a blighted ovum? I really hope you get some answers soon! Especially since you said with your previous pregnancies you never got a positive til after AF was late. Who knows!

Hi Amanda, they are not suspecting ectopic is a better possibility. My levels went up and I'm sitting at 80 now. Wow a whole 80. I go back tomorrow for ultrasound and bloodwork. I would be 6 weeks tomorrow so they are hoping to see something. They will discuss treatment options with me based on my ultrasound because this is not sorting itself out. I woke up and went to the gym this morning, made me feel better and cleared my head. Thanks for checking on me xo

I am with you every step of the way hun! Keep hanging in there!! Praying for you!

Hi everyone,

Some of you may remember me from a few months back when this thread first started. I had a MMC in September and hoped to conceive again fairly soon. In January, I got a faint BFP, but then started to bleed a few days later, so I think I had an early MC ('chemical pregnancy'). I don't think the egg implanted, so I started to worry about my luteal phase being short (I'd had a very early MC a few years ago for that reason).

Anyway, I decided to take my own advice and go back to the acupuncturist who had previously helped me to conceive my DD. And here I am, after just one cycle of treatment and just over 6 weeks pregnant. I'm more scared than I thought possible, but also cautiously happy. I'm looking forward to browsing the thread now and catching up with some of your stories. I'm sorry I went AWOL, but I worried that I'd never conceive if I became too consumed with the TTC process.

Minky

Hi everyone,

Some of you may remember me from a few months back when this thread first started. I had a MMC in September and hoped to conceive again fairly soon. In January, I got a faint BFP, but then started to bleed a few days later, so I think I had an early MC ('chemical pregnancy'). I don't think the egg implanted, so I started to worry about my luteal phase being short (I'd had a very early MC a few years ago for that reason).

Anyway, I decided to take my own advice and go back to the acupuncturist who had previously helped me to conceive my DD. And here I am, after just one cycle of treatment and just over 6 weeks pregnant. I'm more scared than I thought possible, but also cautiously happy. I'm looking forward to browsing the thread now and catching up with some of your stories. I'm sorry I went AWOL, but I worried that I'd never conceive if I became too consumed with the TTC process.

Minky

Omgosh Minky I was wondering where you went!! Congrats hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->