Together we're strong & ready to try again

thanks for the welcomes!

now on to cycle bidness, cd20, still no o. have bd'd a grand total of no times so far so even if i do O i'll probably miss it. oh well, will save me having to use progesterone to get through the tww i guess lol.

Hey guys! How's it going? Cd5 for me and 3rd day of soy and feeling good :) this past AF was more like a standard AF than the light spotty 2-3 day "AFs" I have had the past fee months since my mc. Hoping that is a sign things are going back to a full normal and a pathway to me bfp this month! My opks should be here on Tuesday I am going to start testing on cd 9 I think or as soon as I get them haha based will be covered this month and if we don't get our bfp I am making a doc appointment to see what more we can be doing :)

That's a good idea, Amanda. I am sure there is nothing wrong, just a matter of time. I am hoping this cycle works out for you guys, you deserve. How old is your little guy?

HI guys. Still feeling miserable and very sorry for myseld but feeling guilty for feeling like this. I have three people I know who are all due within 2 days of when my lost bubba would have been due and just found out a friend who miscarried around the same time as me is 12 weeks pregnant.

I am obviously happy for the all but also cant help thinking why not me :'-(

I think it is made worse by the fact that hubby will be flying to usa on Saturday for 12 days so probably got no hope of getting bfp this month. Think I may trya nd be pro active and try and get an apt woth my gp while he is away just to see if there is anything to worry about.

I obviously don't habe problems with getting pregnant as have been pregnant 4 times (twice not planned) but only 2 of those have resulted in healthy babies , oter 2 were both early losses at around 7 weeks. SO even if I can get some advice on things I can do to increase chances of surviving the first trimester then it might make me feel better.

Sorry for my rant. How is everyone else doing?

That's ok @Smiler, rant away. Make an appointment with your doctor, it will make you feel a lot better. I know it made me feel like I was back in control of things. Even just talking can help. Your hubby will be gone at O time?

I am good, this is the first morning I am cutting back on coffee. Am going to have half a cup in the morning and half a cup at work. Wish me luck lol

Hey lovely ladies!! Glad everything is going well for y'all. Haven't been on in a while or at least not replying on every thread.
CD 27 and have symptoms out the wazoo.. Getting + wondfos with smu for a couple days now but not with FMU. It did show up slightly today but I don't trust it till it's either super dark or shows up on another brand!

Hi Natalie

Yes according to ovulation calendar I will most likely to ovulate between 9th and 14th March and hubby os away 8th -18th march :-(

Hey ho nothing I can do about it. Af stopped today so will bd as much as we can before Saturday and then again when he gets back and just keep fingers crossed.

Ringing drs in a bit to try and get appt.

I know how you feel @smiler, I was getting so stressed about my husbands work schedule interfering with ovulating. What can I do though, ask him to call in sick? This is one of the reasons we are having an IUI, to take that pressure off of us. Let us know what the doctor says.

@Leah, great to hear from you! How are you feeling?? I hope you get a BFP!

I am up early and getting ready to go to the clinic for my cycle day 3 check up and start my injections. To say I am nervous would be an understatement. I know this is what I want but having two children at home, I am so terrified of putting my body through hormone treatments. Not to mention if it does work, another c-section. I am so afraid of side effects but I am trying to move past all of this anxiety and just focus on what we want. Why couldn't this have worked the old fashioned way?

I'm alright. It's been a rough couple weeks. I have every symptom in the book but that doesn't mean much without a +! Haha

I'd be nervous too! This is the next big step for you! I'm sorry you have to get there though. I'm terrified too of birth again. I'll be high risk because of my mc's and because I went into preterm labor at 28 weeks with my first. But it's worth being mommy again isn't it? I'm so excited to hold our take home baby someday soon. I also want to get to having all our kids pretty close to each other so my dad can see all my kids (he's 85). We'll be fine! This is what our bodies are meant for after all!

GL today Natalie! Why do you need c-sections? DS was a c-section because he was GINORMOUS (11lbs 1oz) and just too big, and then DD1 was a c-section because she was in some big trouble with her cord when I went in to labor. Then I got my vba2c :)

That's a good idea, Amanda. I am sure there is nothing wrong, just a matter of time. I am hoping this cycle works out for you guys, you deserve. How old is your little guy?

My little is almost 2, on Mother's Day this year oddly enough haha :) my first Mother's Day I had a 2 day old blue bundle and life felt so perfect! Lol

Everything was good at my cycle day 3 ultrasound, picked up my gonal to start tonight. Clinic called me an hour ago. Positive beta level at 11, another effing chemical. This is my second since October 2013 and third in total as we had one in oct 2012. I was so excited to move forward with IUI and now I wait to have a period and then we can have it done. I just can't believe this shit. I am so upset. I knew it, I had a feeling. Started spotting on thurs and period was two days late. Well looks like I have the next month off, am not trying again naturally because I can get preg, I just can't keep it.

Oh girl I am so sorry. That's how I felt in December. We had already been through so much and yet we lost yet another pregnancy that "should've been fine". It's really scary to me. I know I can carry a baby, but why can't I now with the right man? It's so painful. But you DO have a plan! And it was really low levels at 11 so it won't take long to get out of your system. :hugs:

Oh girl I am so sorry. That's how I felt in December. We had already been through so much and yet we lost yet another pregnancy that "should've been fine". It's really scary to me. I know I can carry a baby, but why can't I now with the right man? It's so painful. But you DO have a plan! And it was really low levels at 11 so it won't take long to get out of your system. :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel, Leah. It's the most drawn out, painful process. I just hope our plan works. I am giving myself exactly one year before we stop trying. It feels like my life is on hold and I really don't want to go through this crap every few months. Yuck.

We can't seem to stop trying. We both have said we didn't want to for a year and we've been at it for a year. Then we said no holiday baby, and we definitely didn't avoid these past couple months! I think my fuel will run out sooner than later though and we'll just NTNP. I hate feeling like everything revolves around TTC. I feel like time goes by with O and AF and testing not days, weeks and months :haha:

We can't seem to stop trying. We both have said we didn't want to for a year and we've been at it for a year. Then we said no holiday baby, and we definitely didn't avoid these past couple months! I think my fuel will run out sooner than later though and we'll just NTNP. I hate feeling like everything revolves around TTC. I feel like time goes by with O and AF and testing not days, weeks and months :haha:

What cd are you?

Everything was good at my cycle day 3 ultrasound, picked up my gonal to start tonight. Clinic called me an hour ago. Positive beta level at 11, another effing chemical. This is my second since October 2013 and third in total as we had one in oct 2012. I was so excited to move forward with IUI and now I wait to have a period and then we can have it done. I just can't believe this shit. I am so upset. I knew it, I had a feeling. Started spotting on thurs and period was two days late. Well looks like I have the next month off, am not trying again naturally because I can get preg, I just can't keep it.

Oh damn it!! I am so sorry Natalie life is so unfair sometimes! Ugh!! But in all truth I seriously think you will be the very next one of us to get a sticky bfp!! Hang in there hun!

Thanks @amanda. It's so frustrating, I had bloodwork done this morning and just praying it's dropped to zero or close to it. Never thought id be wishing for a negative pregnancy test! Thanks for thinking of me :). How are you doing???

Let us know results!!

I'm cd 30 today

I could just cry. My levels went up but they are very low and of course I've been bleeding since last Sunday when I thought I got my period. I know this won't end well but I really just wanted them to tell me it had gone down to zero so I could start my shots and we could get the IUI show on the road. I have to go back sat for more bloods. I know it's not viable but ugh. Looks like it will be April for me to try IUI, I won't be trying naturally this month. Think the drugs are the best option at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->