Tom tip microwave ster bottles??

samlee08

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if any of you have the tommee tippee microwave steriliser and can fit any of the big bottles in 260ml? As I'm on the hunt for sterilisers but I've already bought the tommee tippee bottles (as they were on sale) (6 in box £10)!! seen this steriliser in kiddicare for £17.99!! Was going to get it but thought I'd hunt round for the electric for prices which cheapest I've found is £31.99 in mothercare!!

Hi, just wondering if any of you have the tommee tippee microwave steriliser and can fit any of the big bottles in 260ml? As I'm on the hunt for sterilisers but I've already bought the tommee tippee bottles (as they were on sale) (6 in box £10)!! seen this steriliser in kiddicare for £17.99!! Was going to get it but thought I'd hunt round for the electric for prices which cheapest I've found is £31.99 in mothercare!!

We do! There are 2 layers of plastic mesh in it to stand bottles on & put teats in. To fit in our Dr Browns bottles which are 250ml and 13cm high (the actual bottle itself not inc the teat etc) I just took the top level out.

We have the electric steriliser, but I can't imagine that you couldn't. Those are their standard sized bottles, so would be a bit stupid to make a steriliser that doesn't fit them.

I know you already have the bottles, but generally the electric steriliser comes as a set with 6 bottles, bottle brush, etc., so it's essentially the same price as the microwave one.

Cheers, I've ended up getting the microwave one as I read so many bad reviews on many different websites about the electric one! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->