• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tommee Tippee perfect prep...

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these? If so, thoughts?

I'm tempted in getting one but I don't want to shell out if they're not actually that great!

Tyia x

I have had one now for 15 months and I love it. I really can't praise it enough.

I bought is when they just came out and I think it was only about £50 then. It's been really worth it for us.

I love ours it's been one of the best buys we have made bottles ready in less than two minutes which has meant a happy baby sooner especially when our LO gives us no signs she wants a feed until she wants it.

my only slight niggle is that you can only make bottles for 4 oz upwards.

Fantastic I could not have done without mine well worth the money. One of the best baby purchases we have made

I haven't tried it but my friend has one and absolutely loves it.

I have it and it's amazing! The only niggle as mentioned its starts at 4oz so you can't make a smaller bottle. It also makes a beeping noise which is a bit loud and could do without.

Best baby purchase by far!!! So much easier and less stressful when baby is creaming for a feed xx

Thanks for all your thoughts ladies!

Tbh I tend to have hungry babies so it's not usually long before they're guzzling down 4oz lol xx

I've just bought on using my clubcard vouchers at tesco, I'm excited to use it when it's delivered :)

Mine has arrived and it is amazing. The only thing is the midwife told me to fill the water hopper with cooled boiled water as the second shot of cold water is not sterilised. Hope that helps? Xxx

You don't need to fill it with cooled boiled water, it has a filter.

I'm going to order mine tomorrow. £70 at asda

Kirsty I got mine from amazon 64.99 and free delivery :thumbup:

I can't wait to use mine :)

Best thing we bought!

2 down sides

*starts at 4oz
*beep is loud!

i never had one and tbh, we all survived without one.
i did think it was a good idea, but so was everything else i bought and didnt need.
i just used a flask of boiling water, flask of cool water & bobs your uncle, same job, much cheaper. but ill never say never if i have another & they are cheap enough, i may, or may not purchase one

To be honest I've done my last 3 babies without and I have to say having a screaming baby for half an hour whilst their milk cools is no fun which is why I decided to get one this time :)

To be honest I've done my last 3 babies without and I have to say having a screaming baby for half an hour whilst their milk cools is no fun which is why I decided to get one this time :)

yeah i agree with that, for me it would be good for times like last night, when you forget to sort bottles or flasks of hot water and LO wakes and immediatley wants a bottle, other than that a flask worked fine for me

I'm glad someone has asked about this. We're a bit torn over it's usefulness and whether to bother buying one for this baby. I pre-made bottles for DD and was going to do the same for this one, it was part of the nightly routine for us. Can I ask, if the hot shot is to sterilise the formula, can you just do the same with boiling water from a kettle and top up with water from our Britax filter jug? I feel like I'm missing something obvious with the Perfect Prep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->