Tommee Tippee Steriliser

cucumber

Reaction score
Evening Ladies (and the odd Gent),

I hope y'all can help me, DW and I are intending to combine feed and are looking to go with Tommee Tippee bottles after much deliberation, research, recommendation etc. :wacko:

Anyhoo, my question is that as the Tommee Tippee Steam Steriliser gets bad reviews, are there any other generic or non branded steam sterlisers that the wider bottles of Tommee Tippee will fit into?

Muchos gracias for any advice :thumbup:

Ta x

I know it doesn't answer your question really but just to say I have a tt steriliser and it's great! I know tt bottles get bad reviews (esp on here!) but I tried every bottle under the sun and my lo still prefers tt with no problems :D

Thanks starrybean, do you have the electric one or the cold water/ microwave one?

I've got the TT electric steriliser and never had a problem with it, it's great! I know some people had a fault with theirs but there was a dodgy batch a while back and TT gave out free replacements.

As long as you follow the instructions and use boots steriliser descaler sachets every 4 weeks it will work fine xx

I've also got the TT steriliser and it's brilliant. The bottles however were the worst we tried out of TT, Avent, Dr Brown. The good thing with the steriliser is that if you do happen to change bottles most of the other makes will still fit in the TT steriliser :thumbup:

no problems with my tt bottles or electric steriliser both fab:thumbup:

We use the tt bottles too and Fran loves them x

Thanks starrybean, do you have the electric one or the cold water/ microwave one?

Hiya,

I have the electric one :D Like others have said, there were some faulty batches which tt replaced for people & I tried other bottles which fit into the tt steriliser fine! (I tried other bottles cus as a new mommy, I was stressing that my lo wasn't drinking enough when she just isn't a big drinker :dohh:)

I have a mothercare steriliser and can fit 5 big TT bottles in, I did orginally have the TT coldwater one but it melted in the microwave!

my TT one died but apparently there was a faulty batch, bought the same one again as im happy with it, its quick and you can fit lots in it. we dont actually use TT bottles but my dr.browns fit in fine :D

try the one you put in microwave,only need small amount of water and bottles are done in 9 mins :)

I just got the TT microwave steriliser as I planned to BF and then combine, and it's done us really well. Only fits 4 bottles, but at least I know it won't break ;)

my TT microwave one is fab - quick and easy to use/clean

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back