Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow....

sueh81

Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
You're only a day away!!!

We're finding out the gender tomorrow incase you're wondering why i'm singing along to Annie and i'm sooooo excited lol!! :happydance:

Awwww
Its so exciting.. We found on Tues we are having a little girl, it was an amazing scan, We have named her Annie~ Mae

Good luck for tomorrow

xxx

aawww how lovely!! ~ That's such a pretty name!!
Thanks hun xx

Good Luck for your scan. How exciting x

Aww good luck with that! Can I join you in a sing-a-long of tomorrow, as I have my 4d scan then! Get to see what our little boy looks like (if he co-operates!) Do you have a feeling as to what sex the baby is?

xx

Good luck!!! hope all goes well!!!
eeek exciting stuff!

Aww good luck with that! Can I join you in a sing-a-long of tomorrow, as I have my 4d scan then! Get to see what our little boy looks like (if he co-operates!) Do you have a feeling as to what sex the baby is?

xx

ours is a 4d scan too!! can't wait to see LO's face!! I'll prob be blarting my eyes out as usual lol!!
I have a feeling it may be a boy but they wouldn't tell us at our 20 week scan, but there was something dangling between the legs.... saying that though it could've been the cord lol!!
Enjoy yours too, after 3 1...2...3......
Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away!!!! :happydance:
xx

xx

ours is a 4d scan too!! can't wait to see LO's face!! I'll prob be blarting my eyes out as usual lol!!
I have a feeling it may be a boy but they wouldn't tell us at our 20 week scan, but there was something dangling between the legs.... saying that though it could've been the cord lol!!
Enjoy yours too, after 3 1...2...3......
Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away!!!! :happydance:
xx

Aww why wouldnt they tell you at the 20 week one?

Ha ha I think I will get emotional too...!

"Your'e onllllllyyyyy a daaaaaaayyyy aaaaaaaa----waaaaaaaaaayyyyy!"

LOL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"