tomorrows the big day!!

Yeah I am. By the time my scan rolled around I had convinced myself and accepted that I would hear boy and was OK. I've had a few sad moments when shopping, and had one really bad day about a week after my scan but other than that been alright.

I feel you!! I knew I shouldn't have but I looked at another girls post who was having a girl and my heart broke! I feel awful for saying it but I'm still trying to cope with the fact!

I feel worse when I have a down moment or a bad day now that I know he is definitely a boy. Kind of like I'm wishing one of my others were someone different, where as before it was that I was hoping and dreaming. But I'm glad I know and have given myself that time.
I'm mostly feeling positive now at 19 weeks, but had a tiny moment today.
We have been sorting out the bedrooms and rearranging and also I had piles of clothes that needed sorting that they have each grown out of so needed seeing what was in a good enough condition to keep. It felt like such a huge job and I was so fed up with it all I just wished I could throw it all away. And then the toys, massive tubs of Thomas the Tank stuff that hasn't been played with for a year-18 months now and DH will not let me throw away in case the baby is into Thomas when his old enough to play with it. I thought "why coulnd't I have had a girl so I could get rid of all this stuff" our house is small enough as it is with out cluttering it up with stuff we wont need for years yet and may not need at all. I mean DS1 is the only one who has ever been really into Thomas. So this one may not even like it.

Sorry you didn't get your girl :hugs:

I found out at 16 weeks we were on boy number 3 (final bub) cried lots straight afterwards and felt down the next day but since everyday thats gone by I just feel more and more excited about meeting my little boy :) To be honest I feel v happy about having 3 boys I think it ll be more in a few years when I know I am not having anymore and see people with their girls it may be hard. For now I just look at my boys and desperate to get the third in my arms! xxx

:hugs: I was convinced this one was a girl and its not so I know how you feel. I'm more or less over the GD now. Felt better when we chose a name xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->