Too Late Now

vicky

Reaction score
If i change my mind it's to late, i have just put my flute for sale in the news paper the money would be very helpful and its not getting used sitting in my cupboard so someone else could play it and get the joy out of it that i did

awwww was you good at playin it? i wish i could play something, i would love to be able to play a piano i think.

oh, i have been thinking of selling mine, but is like my third arm...got me through uni, but never play it anymore, what kind are you selling? bxox

i thought i was so did my neighbour.

I'm selling a yamaha

oh i miss my yamaha one too...i gave it to someone when i got my new one for uni...its hard to understand how attached you get to them...i could never sell my piano, have written the add a couple of times but never done it....way too hard...bxox

IVE BEEN TRYING TO SELL MINE BUT NOONES INTERESTED its been in 3 papers was selling it for £30 only problem is it needs adjusting as its not hitting some notes but i havent got the know how to do it

if you have a local music shop they should be able to re-align for you...shouldnt cost too much, maybe between 10 - 15 quids, but you can sell it for more then...or you could get it overhauled and pop it on ebay...???

I still have mine too. I got a Yamaha when I was 14, but stopped playing with about 23. I do not think I can hit a note now, but I cannot decide on selling it.....

I still have mine and it's a Yamaha. It's this a freakily high number of flute players? :shock:

Don't play any more, haven't done since I left school.

ive just got a blessing but havent played mine since leaving school,i treid to use it the other day and thats when i found out it needs adjusting :roll:

That was quick a guy has emailed me asking to see pictures of it and sending me a cheque in the post today :shock:

Yer they really will come in handy, he is doing it an odd way though, he is sending me a cheque for the flute but then wants me to cash the cheque then transfere the rest of the money to the people who i assume are going to pick it up, i'll read the email later when i can get my head round it.

hhhm thats odd, at least hes prepared to wait til it cashed i suppose..bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->