too scared to even consider sex...

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
After having a episitomy (sorry about spelling) my cut ended up being open and only today is it more a less scarred over, it still aches once in a while aswell. When i got pregnant i seemed to shrink down there and found sex without lube painful now i am scared to even consider it because im scared it will be even worse pain, i know it wont but im scared the scar will split open, my oh is quite large making it a bit more scary, since the cut has only just scarred over i dont know how long to wait now to try having sex to make sure it is fully closed.

Anyone have any advice?

You should have sex when you feel comfortable to do so. You will know. I was scared of having sex after my first due to 3rd degree tear and the stitches and that dull ache. Plus I was just so exhausted anyway due to complications with my health afterwards. DH was very patient, he was at the birth and had a better view than I did of the stitching up so was keen to not hurt me either:winkwink:. We got it together after about 5 months and took it very slowly, it was fine.

I am also terrified of having sex again! I cash relate your entire post!When I was pregnant sex was very painful and we didn't do it much maybe like 3 times. Now I've torn and I'm just so scared it's going to hurt out in nit going ti feel sexy or into it. I have awhile to go before we can think about it but I'm still worried

We tried at 4 weeks 6 days pp and it wasnt to bad it hurt at first but once we got into it, it didnt hurt we have only done it once since and it was the same sore at first but once we got into it you wouldnt think i had been cut, although i find myself worrying he will pull out too far and bang straight onto the scare which i imagine being really painful. But it wasnt as bad as i imagined and we.are slowly getting there x

Ahhh that is so great to know. And relieving for you im sure! So it didn't hurt like it did in pregnancy?

No it was like pre pregnancy actually it is better for me lol

I know we're supposed to be healed at 6 weeks, but when I tried sex then it hurt a lot. I didn't truly feel healed until three or four months postpartum, and I had a very easy/uncomplicated delivery. Don't do it until you're ready!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->