Too scared to test

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
It is now day 14/15 past Ov, and no signs of the :witch: We are ttc and well I have been feeling sick for about a while, needing to wee loads, and a few other symptoms. And although I want to be pregnant, I am just too scared to test, scared to be pregnant, am I mad? :rofl:

I was the same, i was awake all last night thinking about it so i got up this morning and peed on that stick! i got a bfn like but thats just me, im 14dpo today, still no af when she was due but im holdin onto my pma to try again in a few days!
Do it or it will drive you crazy!! lol xxx

Glad I am not the only one LouLou, sorry to hear about your bfn, am glad your hanging on to the PMA, everything crossed for you x

Your right it will but dunno lol.

Hey, Im in the same boat as you, I am about 17 dpo (CD32) and normally have a 28 day cycle. I have had symptoms and no AF what so ever although have had the cramps. And I keep thinking Ill test tomorrow, and then I just dont. I like the fact that I might be pg and I dont want a HPT to tell me that I am not iykwim.
Good luck any hoo, nice to see someone who is feeling the same as me!!!
Good luck and keep us posted.xxx

Sounds really promising hun, it is really good to know you feel the same, it is such a rollercoaster isnt it?

Fingers crossed for that :bfp: let me know x

Thanks hun. I agree, it really is a rollercoaster ride. I am not expecting to be pg as I didnt think we BDd enough and I didnt get a pos OPK and also its only my second cycle TTC but I guess anything is possible. The human body is a weird and wonderful thing. lol
When are you going to test??
I just cant decide....
How long is your cycle normally?

good luck !! must have been terrible for you when you lost little Honey hope your taking them to the cleaners x

good luck !! must have been terrible for you when you lost little Honey hope your taking them to the cleaners x

Thank you Lissaloo for the luck. It was terrible and we are suing. :cry:

It is natural to be scared to test after what happened to you before. I'd test in a few days if no sign of AF.

It is natural to be scared to test after what happened to you before. I'd test in a few days if no sign of AF.

Thank you Widger x

I am now 21 dpo

BUMP:

Tash, have you tested? I'm bursting with anticipation here!!! Lol

Xxxx

Hi Tasha, im ttc and my son was born asleep at 28 weeks so know how you feel hun, im scared to death at the thought were even trying!!! I know you dont want to know as you know you wont stop worrying from the time you find out till the safe arrival and its a very daunting and very long 9 months but you know everyone heres going to give you as much support as possible the whole journey, if you ever want to chat hun give me a pm and good luck xxx.

You're not mad. I feel the same. My AF is due on Friday but I have felt quite confident this month. But if I'm honest I've felt like that before and got a :BFN: so who knows. I was hoping this month would be lucky.
FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->