Too soon for gender??

Hi:flower: I'm also in Ohio 30 minutes from Cleveland:winkwink:
I'm still very early, will be 5 weeks this Friday but hopeful because I had a loss in mid September. Just went for second betas today to make sure it's viable. I can't wait to find out gender later:thumbup:

Not sure which direction, but Baby waves in Independence does 3D. I don't know how early they do ultrasounds, but I went there for my first and loved it. If the place we went for DS wasn't friends of DH's family/friends, I'd take the trip to go back there.

wheelz: I'd definitely find out their accuracy rate and if they offer re-scans and whatnot if they can't tell. The one local to me won't check for gender until 15 weeks +, but I think if you go at 16 you may be okay. A lot will really just depend on the baby's positioning (which is true, really, at any time). They offered to check at almost 14 weeks for me (since we know them), but they couldn't really get anything, but we also already knew from a blood test.

I think it sounds exciting! Hopefully they'll be able to tell you for you birthday. I think that'd be a lovely birthday present :hugs:

I have found out accurately at 15 weeks with my last two pregnancies, one girl and one boy. With my first, I didn't know it was an option so I found out at the anatomy scan. Check the reviews of the place before you go. The place I went to had hundreds of reviews online and not a single wrong guess.

They told me at 14 weeks what the gender was during a routine scan. I had already scheduled an early gender scan at 15 weeks, and decided to keep to to verify. They were right from the beginning. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->