Took a FRER yesterday at 9dpo. Saw a faint line but it seemed like it disappeared.

Cassas0909

Reaction score
I looked back at the test last night and Now I’m left with a super faint line with no color at all

does that mean it was an indent from the beginning?

first pic is 3 minutes
Second pic is same test later that evening (invalid I know but I had to compare)

6952D752-3558-4A14-9C0D-67847186EADA.jpeg CCB6B4EC-DC46-4C98-8D0D-8CAFDA83CAC0.jpeg

That line looks faintly pink to me in both photos. I would say that’s positive. I did a FRER the day before yesterday and there was the faintest of faint lines there but today when I looked at it it’s gone completely. Literally no trace of it whatsoever! Yours is still very much there

That line looks faintly pink to me in both photos. I would say that’s positive. I did a FRER the day before yesterday and there was the faintest of faint lines there but today when I looked at it it’s gone completely. Literally no trace of it whatsoever! Yours is still very much there

thank you! I took another brand today and it’s negative.

Agreed hoping the other test just isn't as sensitive as frer. FXed for you

Can you use another FRER? Another brand may not be as sensitive
I really don’t trust FRER anymore as it gave me a nasty indent once before (with color and all). So after yesterday I just don’t feel they are reliable unless I get a positive on another one.
I have one extra that I may use tomorrow morning along with a clearblue early result.

Agreed hoping the other test just isn't as sensitive as frer. FXed for you
I took 3 this morning.

the clearblue 6 day sooner
An ic
And a digital

none came back positive. The clearblue is supposed to be as sensitive as the FRER, 10miu.. I’m convinced the FRER got me with an indent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->