Took a $ test & T line close to C line

someone23

Reaction score
What does that mean? Of this a + ? Anyone had this experience?

Here is the test! It had to be tweaked

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-16-23-09-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-16-23-09-05.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 127
I can definitely see it but the line looks too thin...do you have the untweaked pic?

I googled and looked at some others of the same brand and the line looks higher than the ones I saw. Definitely see a line but I would take another test. Good luck!!!

To me it looks like the start of a BFP, but that's just me. Any time I've used this test, I was more using them to show progression than to actually test for the first time. I'd definitely take another test. Good luck!

It's too light to post without tweaking it.. Sorry.. I'll just wait until the weekend to try again... The T is def higher than normal.. Idk.. Have anyone had a test like this & went on to have an actually bfp?

That looks normal for some of them. Those test's aren't always in the same exact place, if you can see the antibody strip, and that is where the line came up then I would say it's the start of a BFP

Those tests have given me evaps every time just a fyi

Thanks ladies... I have an updated thread: FMU with hospital test... I had gotten a test from the hospital I work at and it came up positive and I've been doing profession photos

Thank you. I can post an updated photo of the test I just took that we have in the lab if you ladies like?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->