Took a $ test & T line close to C line

Thanks ladies I have the worst headache today

I'm going to have to say I called it! LOL. :haha: Congratulations and wishing you and happy and healthy next nine months and wishes of at least small moments of sanity during your parenting journey :)

Thanks Amber. Lol for some is reason I drank some caffeine and headache disappeared... Lol and I'm wishing the same for you

I try. This whole TTC thing while already having a 1 1/2 yr old running around makes me feel like I'm loosing my mind already, lol. BUT I did take a look at the hcg calculator I have been referring ladies to and it say's that if I O'd on the 9th (which was WAY later than I thought I did, but I did n=have EWCM around that time) then I wouldn't be getting even faint positives until around the 27th and even later. So, I hoping that's what's happened and that I am still in the "game". Still carrying on as if "she's' not coming, and I'm starting to get some symptoms, plus my cervix has been shut tight and tilted itself (weird) and have been getting some pretty promising CM that usually is a sign of Early pregnancy, plus it's been high and soft for about a week or more as well, so hopefully, once my good test's get here I will start seeing some more definitive lines :) At least that's what I'm claiming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->