Torchwood: Miracle Day

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this? I'm surprised there's not a thread already!

I don't even love Torchwood but I'm sooooooo hooked :D

we are watching it - its fab!!!

We're really enjoying it! But we love Torchwood anyway :)

Eeeekkk so glad I'm not the only one! I don't normally watch it because John Barrowman does my tits in (however I have a very huge crush on Gwen I wish I was her!)
What are we reckoning it is? I reeaallly hope it's not aliens :lol:

I think it probably is aliens, it normally is! I mean come on, its Torchwood :rofl:

I know! I was thinking oohh maybe they've come back with a new agenda when it was all about PhiCorp but no I can see exactly where it's going and I'm not impressed :lol:

:rofl: Did you see the last Torchwood? Children of the earth?

Freaked me right out that did :rofl:

Noooo but I really really want to!! Whe it aired I didn't have a telly so I couldn't watch it but all the customers at work would tell me how good it was and then my mum said I have to see it so now I need to see it.
I've been waiting for them to put it up on Virgin On Demand but they're taking their sweet time! Might have to go buy it.

Deffo gonna have a Miracle Day marathon though when it's over. I'm actually that sad that I can't wait 'til each Thursday when it's on again :lol:

Neither can we :lol: we have all the previous Torchwoods on DVD but I really think these long series are better than the original ones!

Children of the Earth was REALLY good. I actually liked the fact it aired over a single week, I wish this one was the same tbh!

Children of Earth was fantastic. Especially as (as far as I know) Ianto's death hadn't been leaked - it is so rare these days to have a total jaw dropping surprise with a TV programme.

No to be fair I don't think my ticker could take it all together - I actually screamed last week when that fella grabbed Esther's leg, my heart missed about 10 beats :lol:

What I don't get though, if no-one can die are they still technically alive when they're dust? Or like what if they're not dust but they don't have a heart or a brain, how can they say they're still alive? It actually mashes with my head :dohh:

I was sat here squeaking during the pen torture scene last week LOL.

I have also been wondering about the dust people. I keep expecting their bodies to reform like in Terminator 2 when the liquid keeps coming together and bringing him back.

Yeah the pen bit was really gross!!! There are bits of it that are a bit cringeworthy :lol:

I was sat here squeaking during the pen torture scene last week LOL.

I have also been wondering about the dust people. I keep expecting their bodies to reform like in Terminator 2 when the liquid keeps coming together and bringing him back.

Eeekkk me too even thinking about it gives me dry mouth!

And OMG I actually thought the same thing!!! Just a load of dusty people hanging about :rofl:

ooooh i love this programme

children of earth was really good too

:happydance::happydance:

I had to hide during the pen torture bit & both DH & I jumped out of our skin when the guy grabbed Esther's leg!

I was thinking Gwen's dad can't end up totally dead but then this is Torchwood - they killed off half the main characters, no one is safe!!

ehhhhh i love this to, just as much as dr who!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->