Torchwood: Miracle Day

Have you guys visited Torchwoodforum.com

Lots of good Torchwood chat there :)

I've loved TW since series 1 but not so sure of Miracle Day....

I found children of earth emotionally taxing but a v good watch. Miracle day is too gory for me :S i hate the thought of being 'dead' but still concious and aware, that bugs me.xx

I kinda feel the same as you...COE i found upsetting and Miracle Day is alot darker than anything else i like to watch thats why i'm not really enjoying it so much.

I am having to MAKE myself watch Miracle Day, something I never had to do with other Torchwoods and normally if I have to make myself watch something, I just don't.

I am having to MAKE myself watch Miracle Day, something I never had to do with other Torchwoods and normally if I have to make myself watch something, I just don't.

That's my biggest problem with it! I used to count down the days until every episode, now it's 'Oh. Torchwood is on'.

In Ep.7, I actually groaned when I saw there was 15 minutes left.

I miss the old Torchwood - I'm liking Rex and Esther but this story doesn't interest me.

What did everyone think of tonight's?

I'm loving it even more!! :happydance:it's getting soooo interesting.
Apart from the naked man bums :nope:

I like the bums :)

More interested tonight than i have been in awhile....

Not liking the preview of Oswald in next weeks episode though.

nothing like gay men having sex

:rofl:

next week's is going to be a bit dodgy i think
certainly getting more interesting though

:happydance::happydance:

just watched the first ep. mixed feelings on it. but gonna keep watching. it feels to have lost some of the doctor who ness abot it, and some of the things that also made torchwood torchwood (though I'm glad the whole sex, sex, more sex with some guns and aliens was toned down as the show went on).

I also doubt they could top Children Of Earth, and the feel of the show with its american influence just makes it feel rather west wingy in places.

but i'm probably just being picky :D

it feels to have lost some of the doctor who ness abot it, and some of the things that also made torchwood torchwood (though I'm glad the whole sex, sex, more sex with some guns and aliens was toned down as the show went on).
LOL I think all of the above featured last night :haha:

I cheated and watched coming Thursdays episode last night online.

I just want to bloody know what's going on now. It frustrates me that I can never figure these things out and the answer ends up being so flipping obvious I kick myself for not realising before.

Honestly, I just want the next two episodes to hurry up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->