Torchwood: Miracle Day

I am in the belief that those who were supposed to die, will, if this thing get's solved.

I think there'll be a very emotional farewell with Rex. Maybe I'm wrong, but...he'd be dead if it wasn't for this "miracle" thing and if it wears off, then surely, that'd be what happens?

kinda like a final destination thing, death always
catches up in the end :haha:

yeah something like that lol! I saw FD5 actually, was pretty cool! :D

What did everyone think about last nights episode?

I was really wanting them to keep Gwen's dad safe. But for someone who can blow stuff up and hide people and have memory wiping potions and a big stack of guns and resources, why would Gwen put her dad in her own cellar? Surely she could have hidden her parents somewhere else!

I loved Oswald Danes being smacked in the face with a frying pan. But weirdly, I like him and I hope he has some kind of important purpose in the final show (which is next week isn't it?).

And I'm stumped about The Blessing. Now we have seen it I can't understand how it has helped anybody do anything or why people are hiding and protecting it. But I kind of wanted to travel through it!

For the series so far, I felt at first that Jack and Gwen were being a bit overlooked to make way for the big American stars. But they seem to be back at the forefront now.

I was thinking that since people can't die, burning them would just leave them as little piles of dust that could still feel everything and to some extent still think too. I don't think they will reform unless they do something with Jack's blood maybe. Perhaps it will be like with vampire legend and a drop of blood will revive the dust. But they'd have to be sure that the dust was just the one person, not lots of people mixed up.

And I think Rex will die, as will everyone else who was 'supposed' to die, although I wonder if medical intervention while they couldn't die helped enough to get them to start healing. You know, if someone bled to death before they could get to the hospital but their injuries could have been treated when they arrived. Would a blood transfusion and an operation now save their lives and help them heal enough to live?

Zomg. Ack. Weep. Sob. Wail. Flail.

More naked Jacks please?

Well in answer to your question Every Rose, it would appear that a blood transfusion would be enough to save your life... if you're Rex anyway :D :D :D

I was horrendously disappointed by the whole series really! I feel that I wasted 10 hours of my life watching it just because I was hoping that it would get better! The plot was full of holes and they couldn't even stick to the rules surrounding Jack that they'd set out previously! Not to mention the woeful misunderstanding of how blood transfusions actually work! Don't want to rant too much yet as I appreciate that some people might need to catch up and I don't want to give too much away! Suffices to say that I won't be watching the next series! There's some amazing sci-fi and paranormal/ supernatural programmes that come out of America but I do think that American companies need to stick to home-grown original concepts as they just seem to ruin a lot of the British stuff that they take over/ re-make! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

I was pleasantly surprised by this series as I was all set to hate the American takeover bid lol.

Well in answer to your question Every Rose, it would appear that a blood transfusion would be enough to save your life... if you're Rex anyway :D :D :D

And if it's Jack's blood you are getting. I was so relieved that he survived but gutted about Esther. I really thought it would be the other way around.

I've just spent half an hour washing up and fantasising that I was about to smack Oswald Danes with my wok, a la Gwen, so Torchwood has certainly brightened up the most boring chore I have to do. :lol:

I enjoyed Charlotte getting peppered immensely, I have been longing for someone to wipe that pout off her chops for weeks.

She really did have a face ripe for a smack.

Oh yes! When she turned up at the funeral I was hoping she would come to a nasty end rather than walk off into the sunset.

Glad to see the end of her! I was hoping Jilly would come good though (and she didn't, but I still wanted her to get out alive).

But Oswald. Just for a second I thought they were going to do the right thing, and he did but I think that was by accident.

Really he was doing the crazy thing and it just worked out quite well for everyone else.

And I think that was right. It would have spoilt it and been unrealistic if he hadn't been evil and crazy right to the end.

But weirdly, I stil quite liked him.

I set the v+ box to record the series and just watched it over the last few days! Loved it!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->