Toronto area

im 5-10 min west of sq 1, Burnhamthorpe-Creditwoodlands, u?

Not far :rofl:

nearest major intersection Mavis and Eglinton :)

I'm at square one all the time :haha:

Haha yeah I'm alwayssss at sq 1. That's to funny!

We've probably passed each other without knowing it :rofl: (likely with me screaming Hannah Michelle come back here/stop etc. :lol:)

Haha I bet we have!! I'm literally there at leastt once a week, gives me something to do lol

we'll have to plan a meet up some time there :flower: Probably after the holidays though as the next several weeks are incredibly busy for me :rofl: though I'm sure I'll be at square one Christmas shopping several times between now and Christmas :haha:

we'll have to plan a meet up some time there :flower: Probably after the holidays though as the next several weeks are incredibly busy for me :rofl: though I'm sure I'll be at square one Christmas shopping several times between now and Christmas :haha:

Id be down for that too :)

:yipee: You live in the area to? What would work best for everyone? Weekday or weekend? Weekends are kind of crazy for me the next few weeks

That would be awesome, weekdays are ok for me I don't work crazy hours

I am free Monday & Tuesday next week but the rest of the week is crazy (this week I have a sick baby and don't want to expose others to him :rofl:). I am free the following week though (last week of November/first week of December)

My daughter has to be picked up from school around 3 so I will need to leave around 2:15 to make sure I'm at the bus stop for her

mondays and tuesdays are my full work days, i have wednesdays off though! so maybe that following week you mentioned!

Wednesday the 28th? That would work really well for me :) Let me know what general time would work best. I'm pretty easy going, up early anyways to get the kiddo off to school ha ha

wish you lived closer!

I'm not originally from Canada is Pickering on the other side of Toronto? :blush:

sometimes we make it over to vaughn for Chili's/Vaughn mills and will likely go to the zoo in the spring/early summer when the weather gets warmer :flower: (though honestly not entirely sure how much closer either would be for you :blush: :rofl: Yep I'm hopeless)

I'm a bit north of Vaughan,
TTC right now, anyone can feel free to message me if you're close to my area !

Not sure if this thread is still active or not... but I'm also in Toronto! I'm due at the end of April with my first LO, and I'd love to meet some other moms in the area to have coffee dates etc. with!!

I'm 29 and DH is 31. We've lived in Toronto for about 3 years now, but we don't know many people here. I've registered for a pre-natal yoga class at the Miles Nadal Community Center through Baby and Me Fitness, but no one seems very chatty... :shrug: I mean I'm pretty shy, but I'd love to chat with some other moms to be in person!!

:hi: What part of Toronto are you in?

I live out in Mississauga and we don't have a car so I don't make it into the city very often at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->