Totally freaked out it's a BFP finally!!!

divagee

Reaction score
This morning i tested at 10dpo thinking nah it can't be it never is! and i got a line almost immediately!!! i'm so so shocked!!! i called my Mum in tears who came over immediately (DH had gone fishing very early) then I went straight out to buy a Clearblue digital test and that was postive too arghh!!!

We'd been trying for 6months and my cycles were totally screwed up after coming off the pill in June. Has extremely long cycles 77days was one of the longest! I was convinced i was not ovulating or something - so frustrating.:hissy: But recently i started taking vitex, evening primose oil and vitamin b6 as well as charting my temps, and testing using opk (first responce) when we got our first positive opk - a real positive for once instead of thinking arghh.. is it? this definately was and we then bd'ed our hearts out using preseed.

Then this morning a :bfp:!!! still so shocked but so so happy :happydance: Been in tears all day and when DH came home i told him the news and presented him with some tiny baby booties of his fav footie team and he cryed lots and lots too!!!

Sending everyone positive thoughts and all the baby dust in the world!

Congraluation on the new addition to your family!! I wish you the best of luck in the future xxx

Awww, I love it that it happened when you least expected it! Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations! xx

Congrats to you! Take care of yourself and your sweet baby bump! 10DPO gives me hope!

Been in tears all day and when DH came home i told him the news and presented him with some tiny baby booties of his fav footie team and he cryed lots and lots too!!!

Love it!! That is just the cutest thing!!

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy nine months xx

I love it. Congratulations to you both. :flower: And I love the baby booties idea ... it's no wonder you are both in tears, it's a very emotional time, happy and emotional.

I am very happy for you..... congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->