Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi :) I'm still around, too!

Aurora, I think you're right about Jess. I didn't post much in here when we were ttc because it was so utterly soul destroying when I was going through IVF and having to watch everyone else falling pregnant, and giving birth. It's not to say I wasn't happy for everyone, but each time was like a reminder of my own failure. Even now, even though I have O, I still feel a bit of a sting, because those feelings are still pretty raw.

A veterans club sounds fab! Definitely post a link :)

I absolutely love the idea and the name! Who will be starting the thread?

French Toast is really simple. I only use two eggs because I'm the only one in my house that eats it and that makes 4 pieces. Anyway you scramble the eggs in a bowl and add a little milk then you add sugar and cinnamon..scramble it all together then you dip a slice of bread in it and put it on a frying pan/skillet..I usually do my heat settings between 3 and 5..I change it when I'm not getting the right results. Flip it when you can lift it and see that it's golden brown on the bottom. I usually push on the middle with my finger after I've flipped it and it's cooked for a bit as I don't like mine mushy in the middle. Once it's done cooking spread butter and pour syrup and enjoy! It's right up there with swedish pancakes for me..which are like crepes...but I was raised on Swedish pancakes and will always pick them over crepes.

I love to cook and bake..so there is always something going down in my kitchen. SO feels I should open a restaurant or bakery lol..I don't want that stress though..cooking/baking for him and my family is really enjoyable with no stress. I actually have a fresh loaf of banana bread in the freezer waiting to go to my mom :) how I love my mommy lol

I'll start it tomorrow night, unless someone else wants to who is on regularly (eg can update first post with news if that would help us)? Is Smile181c our most consistently active (on b&b in general) member? Not to nominate you, C! I'm happy to do it but if my bunny hops away I might end up having a break...

NLK, I'm still kinda in that state tbh :shy: The pain is unreal, eh? Nothing like it.

My new favourite thing is Banana Egg pancakes instead of flour, and Lara ACTUALLY EATS IT which is unheard of for that little monster. lol! She's the pickiest bug in the world. and yeah I'm down for some veterans, maybe not in the TTC forum?

No I was thinking in 'general journals' to cover all eventualities?

I don't mind starting it :) Not sure what info to put on the front page though? I'm useless at this type of thing!

So french toast is really similar to what we call Eggy Bread in the UK! Cept we don't have the sugar, cinnamon, butter or syrup :haha: we just beat some eggs, dip the bread in and fry it :rofl: wow we're boring!! :haha:

The ketchup for the eggy bread to then be dipped into is the most important bit, I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->