Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

Aw that sounds like a sweet gift!

I got my BFP this morning as well :) eek!! Little bit nervous of being a mumma to 2 but so happy!

Lovely about the gift! I like a bit of Nerdy myself - DH and I just spent the evening playing Smash Up (I bought a new expansion pack today with werewolves and vampires!) and we also like Munchkin which is a fond, light hearted pisstake of Rpg and such games, for anyone who hasn't encountered it.

I'm currently incredibly happy. I can't believe I'm currently pregnant. We knew this would be our last chance so we're so thrilled to still be in with a chance as we've been trying for sooooo long and still desperate to have children (we'll adopt number two I guess but I NEED to give birth!)

Smile, :happydance:

Omg omg omg!!! Three of us now! Congrats both of you!!!!! Happy and healthy 9!!!

Chloe and Aurora, I am so happy for you both!!!!!

Jordy, that's a very cute olive you have there. :)

OMG hit girl you're expecting again too!?!?
Your sweet pea is looking mighty cute too! My little olive seems to be growing quickly..feels like just last week I was right where you are!

This is baby's first gift..I'm so elated by all of this..it seems to really be sinking in. I'm sure it will hit full force at 12 weeks when we can start buying baby stuff

Attachments

• tmp_22772-Screenshot_2015-02-28-20-27-36485181741.jpg
    tmp_22772-Screenshot_2015-02-28-20-27-36485181741.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
Awwww! That is absolutely gorgeous. Elephants are the best.

So I'm not even hungry but I really feel like french toast needs to be in my tummy right now..this is after I ate a taco and a roll I made into garlic bread. I feel like such a pig

Tell me about it!! Some days I don't feel like anything (even though I know I need to eat) but other days I want to eat all the Ben & Jerry's on the planet.

I wish Jess was still around. Has anyone heard from her?

Also wish we could update the front page.

I really wish everyone was still talkative on here..feels like they're missing so much. I went ahead and ate french toast lol

I have never had french toast in my life - what is it? :haha:

I miss Jess as well! I hope she's doing ok.

I think I ate literally everything in sight last time I was pg. I'm trying my best to be good this time around, I gained way too much weight with Max!

If I was Jess, I wouldn't want to be here. I'm only here cos I'm still in with a shot! Way too painful if you feel you're not. Still love that lady though!!! We can of course start a new thread where we can update the front page, and link it here so our old buddies can find us if they want to? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->