Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

Alex is always so fantastic with her words. Quite the poet

Aurora please please keep us posted on how your embryo transfer went

Aurora, never, ever feel that you have to explain yourself to us. We all have our different journeys that we've gone on and some of them have certainly been harder than others.

Your moment will come. I know it. In the meantime feel pissed off, feel anger, happiness, frustration.... feel all of those things - you don't have to apologise for the way you genuinely feel. I'm so glad you've shared that with us. I think you're one absolutely amazing chick. Your strength is a huge inspiration to me and everyone else who is following your journey. Wish I could give you realsies cuddles!

Ooh I feel all sparkly and loved! :cloud9:

Thank you :hugs:

I have two embryos on board as of yesterday - send me sticky sticky healthy growy vibes, everyone! Er, please I mean xxx

Sending you all the vibes in the world! Have everything crossed for you!!

Hi ladies, sorry forgot to update! I'm very very very cautiously pregnant. I think its going to be another chemical as my lines aren't really darkening (check my journal if you are interested to see). Keep your fx for me, please! xxx

Here you all go! My first u/s was a magical experience that I got to share with both my mom and SO's mom. SO had class and couldn't make it. We got to see it's beautiful heart beating and it was even kind enough to move for us! I am 9 weeks and 2 days today. Need to adjust my ticker lol

Attachments

• tmp_8217-Screenshot_2015-02-26-11-23-55485181741.jpg
    tmp_8217-Screenshot_2015-02-26-11-23-55485181741.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Ahhhh, congrats! Lovely. Just a shame that SO couldn't be there but great that your mums could both attend and share the magic <3

Mailing out the final custody papers tomorrow that will allow me full freedom with Lara, without ever having to contact him again. (ability to leave country/change name/any decisions) with no information access until she is 18 and safe. sooo hoping this goes through

Mailing out the final custody papers tomorrow that will allow me full freedom with Lara, without ever having to contact him again. (ability to leave country/change name/any decisions) with no information access until she is 18 and safe. sooo hoping this goes through

Woohoo! Fingers crossed it all works out. This is definitely the best thing you can do for her.

I actually have the girls from the woman's shelter representing me (dont need to get a lawyer because of my involvement with them) theyve been helpful, it was so nice catching up haha, unfortunate circumstances but got to show off photos of Lara now (she was only 3? days old when they all met her!!) So, it was kinda like coming home in a weird way.

Congrats jordy! Lovely photo :flower:

Good luck Alex, I can't see why it would be turned down! X

Thanks everyone! Good luck alex! Please keep us posted on how it all turns out!

Aurora how are you doing? Any update?

SO had his arbitration yesterday and from what I am gathering he feels it went great. We should find out in about 2 weeks what the arbitrators decision is. Hopefully he will grant him full back pay of almost two years and his job back. Personally I'd just be happy with his job back. Regardless of the outcome I am just glad we can finally move forward now. SO is in a much better mood than he has been in a while..like a huge weight has been lifted from his shoulders..I'm just so happy for him and so so proud for staying strong and keeping his head held high through all of this.

Tonight we are having several of his friends over and potentially their families for a little get together..which usually amounts to them eating and drinking a bunch of junk food and soda and playing magic the gathering for hours on end. When I first got with him if didn't even know what this was..once I was told I thought it was a little nerdy..then I was taught the game..and it is quite hard and full of strategy..I am always up for a good mental challenge myself! They play a style called EDH (no clue what it stands for) I don't like it so it won't be playing tonight. Can't wait until we can make the announcement to all of our friends.

My little bean got its first gift the other day. My great aunt upon hearing the news decided to go out and get the baby a precious stuffed elephant. I found this incredibly heartwarming and sort of funny because just the day before we got the gift SO and I were discussing doing an elephant themed baby room. Guess this just confirms what we will be doing for the theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->