Totally Talkative, Crazy Veterans Club!

D day is getting closer and closer..now have my appointments 2 weeks apart..next one is this coming Thursday..and then we have birthing class this coming saturday. I am getting exceedingly nervous about delivering Liam. I also have a strange gut feeling I won't make it to my due date.

our baby shower is the 8th so that is coming up fast as well.

the nursery is almost done. the crib is sitting in our living room in a box waiting for us to finish with the painting. I haven't really had the energy to work on it and with SO FINALLY back to work it seems hard to motivate him into helping with it..thankfully all that's left is another coat on the ceiling, the trim, and touching up the walls. I seem to get more of it done while he is at work and not home.

hope all is well with everyone else :)

I'm sure the time will fly now you've hit 30 weeks! (Actually you're 31 weeks tomorrow - crazy!)

Can't wait to hear about your baby shower. :)

Aah help! Just put my 18 month old to bed in his own room for the first time. Hoping it will mean better sleep for everyone and that he'll cut down on the night feedings. But I'm an emotional wreck right now. Scared of the clock falling on him even though it can't and other silly things. 😢

Hope everyone else is well and not too long till these new totally talkative babies will be arriving. X

Aw boozle I'm sure everything will be fine! Can totally remember being the same when Max went into his own room though! *hugs*

Gosh that has gone quickly, Jordy!

Good luck Boozle, I'm sure it'll go fine

Xx

Thanks, it was better than normal. Same number of wake ups but straight back to sleep and no middle of the night party!! :) hopefully this will only get better. I also slept better as didn't wake to every noise. X

Ah sounds like he'll settle in nicely :) Max still wakes up now and he's almost 3 haha enjoy your sleep! Xx

Boozle, I remember feeling exactly the same way when we put our little man in his own room for the first time. Our hearts were in our throats! We bought a really spiffy monitor and we were listening to it like crazy when we weren't in his room checking on him.

Jordy, I'm so jealous of how far along you are! I'm getting fortnightly appointments now too, and I love it!

We've all been really sick the past week. Had a terrible cough. It's one of those uncontrollable coughs where it's not very productive, just really irritating and the tickle triggers an episode that feels hard to stop. Ugh. I've spent the last few nights standing in the kitchen coughing so I don't wake everyone up. Mr HG can take meds for it but I can't.

I can't stand that SO can take stuff for his ailments and I'm stuck dealing without! it definitely gets tough. I am SO tired these days it isn't even funny. SO is satisfied with me even folding a load of laundry lol

Thanks HG, hope you all feel better soon. It's awful being sick when you can't take anything for it. X

I don't want to jinx anything, but so far this pregnancy is a breeze compared to last time when I was at the same point. I have only dry-heaved twice, rarely get any nausea and feel like I have more energy than before I was pregnant! I am putting that down to my prenatal vitamins because I usually felt pretty lousy since I had my daughter and I never took any extra vitamins. I hope it continues. I am starting to show a bit though, think I might have to tell people soon. X

One bad thing is that breastfeeding is so uncomfortable. I think my daughter may be self weaning, possibly as a result of the pregnancy. On one hand I am relieved because it is so uncomfortable, but I am also gutted as wanted to enjoy the end and didn't want it to end this way.

I have been having some bleeding over the last few days, starting and stopping and accompanied with backache. The ache is really strong and bleeding getting worse so OH is taking me to A&E in the morning. I'm hoping they will refer me to the EPAU & I'll get seen by them on Monday. I am kicking myself for not ringing my GP yesterday, or even the last time I bled a few weeks ago. Now it is the weekend and nowhere is open and I feel like an idiot going to A&E, as the way I see it is it's meant for serious accidents or heart attacks and so on. But i I don't go then it might be Tuesday or Wednesday by the time I get seen. It' the not knowing that is awful, even though from early on I guess I have had a bad feeling about this one. I will let you all know either way, praying for a miracle :( xx

Joo sweetheart, I'm sending you so many cuddles right now.

I went to emergency with bleeding in this pregnancy. I was just over 6 weeks at the time. They took it very seriously. I had an IV line placed right away and they called out a sonographer to scan me at midnight! Don't ever think that you're overreacting or that you shouldn't be going to emergency for things like this. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the bleeding joo, praying for your miracle.

I think putting Topias in his own room might be the best thing we've ever done for his sleeping! He now only wakes once around 4-5 (at one point he was either waking up every 2 hours or waking and stayin up for 2 hours) then he has a quick feed and back to sleep till 7-7.30 in bed with us. :) so proud of him! It also means a big drop in how much he was breastfeeding in the night and now he's eating better!!! :)

Hope everyone else is well xx

Thank you all for your thoughts. Sadly my baby didn't make it, heart stopped at about 8+5. I am booked for a D&C under general anaesthetic on Wednesday. I am hoping to last until then as I'm frightened to miscarry naturally. Just want to get to Wednesday so I can go to sleep and wake up and the worst will be over with. I'll be lurking around here for your updates xxx

I'm so very sorry Joo. Sending you all the love in the world isn't enough right now. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->