TOWIE back this Sunday!

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
And there are loads of new characters! Who will be watching?

Meeeeeeeeee! So reeeeemm! Now we just need MiC :happydance:

REEM! I've missed that word :rofl:

Have you seen the new characters? Joey's best friend is joining!

Yeah Kirk has gone I'm afraid! It had to be done though, he was so aggressive! Unfortunately I think this might mean Mick is gone too though... :cry:

Mick, I will miss...Mark, Harry...but Maria, no way. She was horrid to Lauren, and it's Team LG here!

Why oh why have they got Cara and Billie staying on?!

Have you seen Kirk wants to write his autobiography?!

Mick, I will miss...Mark, Harry...but Maria, no way. She was horrid to Lauren, and it's Team LG here!

Why oh why have they got Cara and Billie staying on?!

Have you seen Kirk wants to write his autobiography?!

If it includes topless photos. Ill be first in the que at Waterstones. :thumbup:

Tennis I can't believe you are team LG... it actually hurts me to see :rofl:

I'm gonna miss Mick so much. Thank god Arg's Nan is in as a new character, she should cheer me up!

And DEBBIE! Thank god she's still there.. I love her!!

Hahaha alicemummy I can't share your love for Kirk.. he's such a plank

I love Debbie!

Girls, am going to have to iPlayer it...my littlest is feeding like a trooper, and my eyes just can't stay open. If you could see me, you'd be telling me to go to bed! Will be catching up with this thread after an I player trip, early tomorrow!

Hes hooooot.

Im team Sam all the way. Remember that big argument they had at that party? EMBARASSMENT. :dohh:. Lauren pope was really embarassed that she just kicked off for no reason.

Aww ok Tennis, sleep well!

I'm team Sam too! And that argument was ridiculous, Lauren is just a big horrible bitch (sorry Tennis!), I was glad Sam stood up to her. I wonder what LG will talk about now there's no Mark on the show? I'm a bit disappointed in how Sam treats Joey though, being mean to him is like kicking a puppy!

Aww ok Tennis, sleep well!

I'm team Sam too! And that argument was ridiculous, Lauren is just a big horrible bitch (sorry Tennis!), I was glad Sam stood up to her. I wonder what LG will talk about now there's no Mark on the show? I'm a bit disappointed in how Sam treats Joey though, being mean to him is like kicking a puppy!

Joey essex :rofl: you just have to love him really don't you, hes so dim though!!!

I LOOLD at what Maria said about Lauren on the Xmas episode :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->