Toy Library

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
does anybody here use their local toy library?

we do and its fabby! :happydance:

last week we ordered a kitchen and they delivered it and theyll pick it up again and this week we've had a ball game thingy for rhys and some fishy things for ffion!

im just scared of loosing peices :rofl: we've lost a knife from the kitchen but im sure we'll find it before they come to pick it up,

no, but i am joining our local library tomorrow! i have heard great things about toy library so i am looking forward to it!

glad you enjoyed it

Christine
X

we're going to join ours soon...when he's a bit older I think we'll use it a lot! They seem to be really understanding about bits getting lost and damaged too :)

my town just started one but it seems a bit expensive to me. as in you could buy the toys second hand for the price to have them for one week! how do other library's work price wise?

You have toy libraries?!

I can pretty much figure out what it means just from the name!Thats so cool,I wish we had it! :(

I'll be joining ours when LO arrives. They are really good. Mine also lends out baby equipment, slings, bumbos, swings etc, which means you can try them and if your LO likes them you can go out and buy one.
ish i'd joined when i'd had Kian as i could have saved a fortune as he hated his bouncer, bumbo etc, so they were a waste of money!!

yeah ours does slings and bumbos etc too.. they even do buggy boards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->