Toys for sale - Last few days before taking to charity shop - Any offers????

haggle-b

Mum of 3, 2 dd's & 1 ds
Reaction score
I have the following items for sale. Im trying to have a clearout before LOs birthday and christmas, he has far too much (OH has 8 siblings so you can imagine how spoilt LO is from his aunties and uncles!!).

If you are interested in more than one item let me know and I will work out a combined postage cost for you. Some items are fairly heavy hence the postage costs seeming quite a bit, although im hoping the prices im offering these toys for will still give you a bargain. All are in great condition unless otherwise mentioned.

Please note that if postage costs are lower than I estimated I will refund any overpayment back to your paypal account. Im only using kitchen scales to weigh and occasionally they are not as accurate as the post offices.

1. ELC shape sorting house, little house with 4 blocks (2 circles, 2 squares) to put through the holes in the roof. Roof comes off for easy access and the door also opens. Comes in original box. Excellent condition. £3 + £2.75 p&p. - SOLD

2. ELC stack and sort train - train with 2 carriages whcih connect together. Blocks can be put on the train and stacked up. Engine plays sounds and melodies and lights at the front also flash when you push the chimney down. Comes in orgonal box. Excellent condition. £3.50 + £3 p&p. SOLD

3. Fisher price Roll n racers, chase n race ramps. Send 2 cars zig zagging down the ramps, with music and sounds, spinning gas pump, closing gate for storage and easy carry handle. Comes with its original box with instruction laeflet. Excellent conditon. £6 + £4.50 p&p (weight is approx 1kg)

4. ELC soft cubes with different textures, colours and a mirror. Comes inoriginal box. Excellent condtion. £3.50 + £2.50 p&p.

5. Tomy forget me not photo album. Insert photos and record messages to go with each photo. Comes with instruction leaflt. in vgc. £5 + £3 p&p.

Attachments

• DSCN3092.jpg
    DSCN3092.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3093.jpg
    DSCN3093.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN3094.jpg
    DSCN3094.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN3095.jpg
    DSCN3095.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN3096.jpg
    DSCN3096.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5
6. Fisher price vehicles (helicopter, plane and car) plus 5 figures. In vgc. £3.50 + £2.50 p&p. SOLD

7. Talking zingzilla - press his tummy to hear him talk. In good condition although his blue fur is well worn from being cuddled loads. £3 + £2.25 p&p.

8. Fisher price circus train - press the driver down and it plays music. As you pull the train along the animals in carriage 2 go up and down and the one in carriage 3 spins round. I have included sopme extra animals too. In good condition. £5 + £3.50 p&p.

9. Car bead toy. Small wooden car (4'' x 6'' approx) which can be pushed along and has 5 beads to be moved along the wire. In vgc. £2 + £2.50 p&p.

Attachments

• DSCN3097.jpg
    DSCN3097.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3098.jpg
    DSCN3098.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN3099.jpg
    DSCN3099.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN3100.jpg
    DSCN3100.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
can I have #6 please? the fisher price people and vehicles (though we will have 3 of that fireman! lol!)

if the other lady does not have 2 il have it :D

Thank you so much hon :flower:

I recieved today very happy :)

Seeing as they are going to charity if they dont sell, whats the best you can do for the textured fabric blocks please :kiss: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->