Tracy Barlow - Corrie!

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Did anyone else get really annoyed at her when she came back?

God I hope its not for long I really do. If she is back I might just have to stop watching it.

When she just stormed in and took Amy.. Argh!!!! :shrug:

Tracey is evil!... but i think Becky is just as bad as her! They are both so annoying to watch!

Her 'dancing' is horrible to watch....she can't dance at all...evil moo..I'm not sure who I hate more,her or Janine..

Trecey is def more hatable then Janinie! I like Becky and just wish Steve would grow a back bone. And OMG bad steve and becky for giving max a good family, home and life. Yes I know they may have bought him but that Kyle didn't deserve him she treated him like a lump of meat wants him 1min and not the next and after all the adoption stuff I think Becky and steve deserve a chance. I wonder who it is that almost kills trecey?

Becky is terrible lol, shes like a spoilt child who throws tantrums when she doesnt get what she wants.

I dont understand why they didnt just call social services and say that kylie was planning to abandon max, but ahwell, this is soapland! heehee. Funny how addicted we can all get lol

xx

Ken and Deirdre are driving me mad. When she threw her drink at Amy nobody did anything.

Can'twait until

Claire bashes her over the head

Ken and Deirdre are driving me mad. When she threw her drink at Amy nobody did anything.

Can'twait until

Seriously thats what I mean. Why would you throw your drink and a child and then nobody say nothing :dohh:

Its just all a bit silly really.

Cant wait til that happens!

Can'twait until

I thought it be to obvious for Becky or Steve to have done this and Trecey has been nothing but a B***H to poor old claire. She deserves all she gets. But yeah typical soapland I agree

I HATE her with a passion ... the character obviously :lol: I bet Kate Ford gets some hate mail! :shock: suprised she doesn't have to have body guards with her :haha:

But yeah I don't like her and hope she's not in long or I'll have to stop watching it again too :dohh: x

I wonder that too. Her and Janine from eastenders! She is a brilliant actress but does really stress my brain lol

ahh i feel like smashing my screaan every times she's on
that face and smile just GRINDS on me! sooo annoying!
I love becky though, she's soo funny

I thought is was mad Mary who did it, but ......... seems much more obvious.

V xxx

i hate her i want to punch the tv when shes on

Her comeback line was awful I couldn't help but cringe. I used to like her during the Tracy vs Karen days but I've completley gone off her now. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->