Transverse Mamas

Pretty sure my lil'un is laying across as well, mostly from how bump feels at times. Sometimes it's so uncomfortable as though lil'un is stretching out.

Midwife wasn't fussed by the position at my 28 week appointment, so guessing that she'll start checking from my 31 week appointment.

Went to appointment. Well baby is oblique now......ugh. Most likely a C section.

:dohh:

My rebozo came in the mail.
I have my 32 week MW appt tomorrow. My MW is trained on how to belly wrap and use it, so im going to take it with me for her to show me how to do it...im sure i'll utilize youtube as well :blush:...the only thing is this little girl needs to actually go head down before i can even bother with it :dohh:

Went to appointment. Well baby is oblique now......ugh. Most likely a C section.

:dohh:

:hugs: sorry hon.
When do you think it will be booked in for? (which week)

The doctor said he will check me on Monday on the off chance that he moves. We will talk about it then. But he says at this point its highly unlikely. But as long as he gets here safe that's all I can ask. Hope what your doing works and your LO turns.

Hi ladies
doc came into me yesterday and explained that the reason Lily Rose was breech was because I have a malformed uterus and that instead of being round it is heart shaped, it explains why the ecv failed also as she was growing in one side if the womb only and there was no room for her to move, he explained that if I get pregnant again it will most likely end up another breech but will deffo be another ceaserean

This is what I have, which is why I'm fairly certain that even tho I'm only 28 weeks she won't be turning positions. there are surgeries that can be done when you aren't pregnant that can help fix the problem depending on the exact shape of your uterus. There's also a thread on here for us girls with abnormal shaped uterus if you care to join :)

great :) il find the thread thanx xx

still transverse. But still have hope as we still have time.

Yesterday I felt kicks in my side and it has never happened before. Today at my MW appt she told me my baby is now head down! I'm sooo happy:D Only 32+3 today but he was head up for 17 weeks before he turned so I never tought it was gonna happen! Hope your babies also turn soon!

I have a feeling my lil man is transverse his back seems to be along the bottom of my uterus with his head on my right and his legs over the top.

My MW hasnt said anything yet but ive got my app on Monday so am going to ask her then! I know at my 20 week scan he was lying across me with his back facing up.

Saw my doctor today and he told me baby has not moved from position of transverse. I am going back on weds and we are scheduling a c section for next week.

Just seeing if anyone had any luck turning their LO. I did not and because of HBP issues that have developed I am having a planned csection on wed at 7:30am. Hope you guys have better luck with turning than me.

Just seeing if anyone had any luck turning their LO. I did not and because of HBP issues that have developed I am having a planned csection on wed at 7:30am. Hope you guys have better luck with turning than me.

Good luck! will be watching to see how it goes. On thursday i will get a ultrasound to see if baby turned!

Well baby is back to transverse as confirmed by my MWs at my appt today 34+2. Basically she needs to be head down by my next appt (at 36 weeks on August 5th) or else im probably going to have to transfer care (they are HB MWs). Ive been doing everything from swimming, to standing on my head, inversions, spinning babies stuff, visualization, relaxation, being super careful about posture, sleeping in certain positions, belly wrapping, hip support, chiropractor 2x per week and websters technique. There really isn't much else i can do. At this point im just stressing myself out over it. I dont really think i can just do more to get her to turn (and it's really hurting my feelings that some ppl-not here- seem to think if i just did more or did it better she would turn :( ). Im to the point now that she will be how she needs to be and bc this hasn't happened in previous pregnancys, than im taking it as there's a good reason why she is in the position she is in and it must be the best and safest thing for her. I dont feel anything else i do is going to change that since ive been at this since before i was 30 weeks.

MWs mentioned the ECV however i dont feel im a good candidate for that bc of other health issues i have going on (severe pelvic organ prolapse so the failure is even higher for me than most ECV ladies, etc). Also, on top of my pendulous uterus (and prolapse which both are more than likely making her go sideways), there is a chance she is super tangled in her cord which could be why, the limited times shes gone head down, that she doesn't stay that way. ...which would be really bad if i had an ECV and that was the case...so for my uncommon situation, i do not think i'll be getting an ECV. For most ladies i would say it would probably be worth it, but since i have some very specific issues, im not the greatest candidate. So if little miss doesn't ever flip (AND stay that way) then i'll be switching from HB to hospital, and more than likely scheduled CS. ....ugh.

Best of luck sweetie :flow: please let us know how you get along...i may be finding myself in your shoes very soon.

On thursday i will get a ultrasound to see if baby turned!

Hope your baby has flipped!
Do you think she has?
:dust:

he keeps going back and forth. TOday when my doc was measuring me and feeling my belly he said oh the reminds me we need to scan you again on thursday. He said he felt her transverse today so well see. I hope to that she flipps. I have been diagnosed with pre e and am getting induced at 37 weeks so she better get busy haha

On thursday i will get a ultrasound to see if baby turned!

Hope your baby has flipped!
Do you think she has?
:dust:

he keeps going back and forth. TOday when my doc was measuring me and feeling my belly he said oh the reminds me we need to scan you again on thursday. He said he felt her transverse today so well see. I hope to that she flipps. I have been diagnosed with pre e and am getting induced at 37 weeks so she better get busy haha

oh i totally hope she flips ASAP for you hon, especially since it wont be much longer for you with the pre-e.

thats nice you are getting scanned...im slightly jealous :haha: It hasn't even been offered to me..of course, then again, they know for certain she is transverse, so i guess it's not really needed for my case.

lol i just get the scans because of the pre e. THey have to check that she is still measuring well and that there is still fluid around her. So i go for nsts twice a week and a scan every 3 I will prob get one more at 37 weeks before i deliver. Other than this reason i would not have another scan until late if the doc still thinks she is transverse but if she flipped i wouldnt lol

oh okay. well that makes sense!
Stinks you have to go through all of that...on the bright side its probably nice seeing her that often!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->