travel cot in small bedroom -urgent help plz

deepocean

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need your advise whether buying a travel cot is a good choice instead of the normal cot. we are currently living in a small one bedroom apartment and there is no much space to accomodate for a normal cot.also i dont want to get a crib or moses basket as they will be only used for few months (not sure how big my baby will be :baby:)
so was thinking of getting something like graco contour, so it can be used later as play area. what do u think?
another concern, do u think it is easy to put baby to sleep in it? i read that the bassinet is only used for almost 3 months.. what about after that? is it easy for a parent to bend down all the way to put a 5 months baby in the travel cot or it will be always a source of back pain for me :cry:
please tell me what to do:shrug:

Try googling it. I just did and it brought up lots of threads from other forums asking the same question with lots of answers.

yeh i'm doing this hun,i got moses basket at present then switching to travel cot then just gona av to move room around to accomadate the cot when the time comes.i did this with my 1st baby and it never caused me any back pain as long as you bend down properly when putting baby in you should have a prob.

has anyone tried Graco travel lite with stages bedroom bassinet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->