Travel Systems

I like tehe colours of the second one :D

Its really soft and luxurious and you can get a carrycot too so you don't need to use the car seat all the time.

Cx

the second one is the one i have, but the mothercare verson :D

Actually the loola is starting to worry me ....

It has no hood on the pram .... I see on the accessories it has a car seat rain cover but no pushchair cover either not sure an umberella is good enough ...

The seat cover I think I hate the look of:
https://www.baby-pages.co.uk/acatalog/creatis-pvc-FS.jpg

Im still set on this pushchairs an was worrying about the same thing to but on the description on the link it reads
Package Includes
This Week only the matching bebe confort pram bag with co-ordianting chaning mat
Bebe Confort Loola (the Loola includes hood, raincover, shopping basket)
Windoo Carrycot
Creatisfix Car Seat

So i is very happy now lol!
x

Gather your getting your pram this week then sophie??

lol

xxx

Wobbles, the thing about the car seat is that long periods of time in a car seat can cause problems for baby https://www.drgreene.org/body.cfm?id=21&action=detail&ref=666

Therefore it is recommended that abby isn't kept in them for long periods of time. Th reason why car seats are still sold is because the benefits outweight the risk but travel systems come under fire as you tend to get those who leave baby in the car seat when they get to town. go round town, do shopping etc and then back in the car so they are not getting a chance to lie flat. If used properl;y and sensibly then there is no problem, I still have my travel system and will use it if needed but it is just those people who always have them in the car seat.

Gather your getting your pram this week then sophie??

lol

xxx

:rofl: Im working on him ;)

I shall only use car seat when in car thats why i think the package im looking at is a bargain cos it has the carrycot bit to!

I wish I had got one with a carry cot.

Wobbles, the thing about the car seat is that long periods of time in a car seat can cause problems for baby https://www.drgreene.org/body.cfm?id=21&action=detail&ref=666

Therefore it is recommended that abby isn't kept in them for long periods of time. Th reason why car seats are still sold is because the benefits outweight the risk but travel systems come under fire as you tend to get those who leave baby in the car seat when they get to town. go round town, do shopping etc and then back in the car so they are not getting a chance to lie flat. If used properl;y and sensibly then there is no problem, I still have my travel system and will use it if needed but it is just those people who always have them in the car seat.
Defo don't want to do that ... just feel stuck too with not being able to drive yet have wanted to completely miss having a travel type system to avoid.

I'm pram pissed off! lol

I decided that I didn't like the Graco Travel system that I got before Thomas was born.
Obviously he can't sit in the Car seat for too long so we've tried him in the buggy lying flat...and I really really don't like it.

1. The buggy doesn't go completely flat so his poor little neck isn't straight
2. The straps don't fit a newborn, they fasten up across his legs and the crotch bit is near his ankles
3. He has to face away from me, so I can't see him

I absolutely love this one so I went to Mothercare today to have a nosey https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44352031&mcb=core

But they had an ex-display model Mothercare Trenton in a charcoal colour on sale £209 with carrycot, car seat, brolly, footmoof and bag *bargain* it's

So *ahem* anyone wanna buy a Graco travel system lol.

Cx

Don't think you sold that system too well MrsE lol

An thanks thats well an truely made my mind up :D x

Don't think you sold that system too well MrsE lol

An thanks thats well an truely made my mind up :D x

You reckon :rofl:

Wobbles, definately get one with the pram or carry cot so that LO can lie down comfortably.
I've tried Thomas in the Car Seat and Carry Cot and he seemed comfy in both as they're a lot more padded than the Graco one.
As I type he's trying out the buggy in the lay flat position and he's snoring...bless

Cx

Wobbles I think the best thing for you to do is go to thge shops and test them. That way you can get a good feel for them, how they move, hoe easy they are to fold and the weight etc. Everyone has a personal view.

I went to a shop today that had loads of prams the Jane one I liked I hate now Ive seen and felt it!

We're going for the i-candy apple they look really smart when you see it with the eye & teh colour accessories really make it look nice :D

https://www.icandyuk.com/images/apple.gif

oooh wow that so nice!!! it looks like a quinny! lovely choice!!!

oh tam has one of those if i remember right :D

i love that one Wobbles it was too much money for DH's liking though great choose! Ilove the maxi cosi carseat!
x

Yer Yvanne your right I asked her she loves hers & was a fab buy so I am pleased with my choice although reviews are excellant.

Sophie pricing up yours and accessories does it come to much more? We're nto getting the carrycot after talking to Tam she helped me how it worked etc & she was right with us not driving we'd hardly use the carrycot if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->