Trees! (Plans and pics)

Expecting to see some more trees up this weekend. We're doing ours next week. Dh is working and I can't get to the loft.

A little preview. We put it up but won't be decorating it with ornaments until this weekend probably. Which sucks because the cats will destroy it before then! I'll post pics when it's done and hopefully it's still in one piece.

jUkYb19.jpeg

k7CAB26.jpeg

A little preview. We put it up but won't be decorating it with ornaments until this weekend probably. Which sucks because the cats will destroy it before then! I'll post pics when it's done and hopefully it's still in one piece.

jUkYb19.jpeg

k7CAB26.jpeg

I love your tree, it looks so real.

I want a new one if we move next year. It's my excuse for everything....when we move I want to get.....(list is endless)

Beautiful tree.

Ours was going to go up this week as I had 5 days in a row off but I've ended up covering for people and so I have had no time.

Ours will be going up the weekend of the 4/5th, I’m doing a Christmas concert on the 4th with one of my choirs so it’ll be a lovely festive weekend!

as for ornaments, I’ve been collecting them for years and each one is individual. I have some Gisela Graham fairies that I really love! I love all my ornaments.

So I wanted to do our tree tomorrow night and have a festive Fridsy, but something rings alarm bells that our lights didn't work properly :xmas11: . Need DH to get the Christmas bags the loft so I can test them...otherwise I need to buy a new set.
Annoying thing is we're both at work tomorrow...may have to delay tree to Sunday evening :xmas21:

"My" tree is going up on the 3rd as I have the day off, waiting for the livingroom renovation to be completed too, OH has finished his house build so he should have all the time in the world to complete it ready for the tree! DD2 keeps asking when can she put hers up but we're sifting through her toys to see what can be sold, given away or thrown first to make extra room. DD1 isn't bothered if her tree goes up or not

Looking forward to pics. Ours has been delayed a couple of times now

Ours going to be Monday now. We need to paint our new doors and DH is now working Sunday and possibly Monday (we need the extra money). Girls will be annoyed so may get the bags down so they can do their rooms.

Last edited:
Wish we could put ours up sooner, I’m so excited!!!

We are going to make a start tomorrow afternoon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->