Trees! (Plans and pics)

Amazing trees! @Phantom are those 'smart' lights?

My sister came around today, helped me have a quick clean downstairs then asked me when the tree is going up! Told her next weekend but she insisted today :haha: only supposed to try out the placement of the tree as it couldn't go in the bay window. Turned into the fully decorating it.

View attachment 1104329
Looks lovely

Mine also went up today. Ds5 certainly made it interesting, wanting to keep the lights instead of putting them on the tree, trying to put on a pair on tiny little boot ornaments, and climbing the step ladder dh got out to put the garland round the room

Screenshot_20211129-195948_Gallery.jpg

These are all looking fantastic, it's really getting me in the mood

Amazing trees! @Phantom are those 'smart' lights?

My sister came around today, helped me have a quick clean downstairs then asked me when the tree is going up! Told her next weekend but she insisted today :haha: only supposed to try out the placement of the tree as it couldn't go in the bay window. Turned into the fully decorating it.

View attachment 1104329

Beautiful tree! Yes our tree plays music and the lights dance to the music. The kids love it! (me too!)

Screenshot_20211210-231108_Gallery.jpg The tree has been up for a few days, still need to get the boxes back up the loft though, hence the close up.

Thanks. As I've a few places lit I try to do a mixture of lights, big trees are coloured and small ones outside are white, I'm trying for classy but to be honest I'm teetering on the edge this year! :xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->