Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Thanks WelshRose. Then I certainly am not freefalling. Must have super strong mind to be able to do that! I can't help but obsessing about anything to do with TTC!!

Thanks WelshRose. Then I certainly am not freefalling. Must have super strong mind to be able to do that! I can't help but obsessing about everything to do with TTC!!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!!! I'm still very new to this so trying to keep up and learning tons!! I am wondering if anyone could help me with my chart/temping? I am not sure what the drop this morning means...it was staying up there which from what I understand is good but then Saturday morning it dropped a bit and this morning it dropped even more....still above the cover line but does this mean i'm out this month if it doesn't go back up?

Oh and i'm definitely obsessing majorly!!! hehe

Hi jmc111! Your chart looks great; I wouldn't worry too much about a couple drops in temp, as it totally could be due to implantation. Don't count yourself out until AF shows!

I see you're in MN...where abouts? I'm in South Dakota, so we're kinda neighbors!

:hug: and :dust:

Morning Peeps:wave:

@JMC111: I'm in total agreement with Jefner....looking good for implantation sweets:winkwink::hugs:

@Apple_20: Got everything crossed for you honey:hugs:

@Jefner: Hope you have a symptom full day:winkwink:....and I'll catch you on here later:hugs:

@Twinmad: How you feeling babe?:hugs:

@Bexx: How's the tww treating you sweets?:hugs:

Hope everyone has a good day......:dust::dust::dust:to all :kiss:

Morning everyone,

I can see the weekend was eventful for some of you :winkwink: FX for all the :bfp:s to come and :dust: to us all

Nothing much to report here :nope: still not poas as DH has still got my CbFM hidden :nope: a slight rise in my temp this morning but clearly don't understand it as i've only been temping a few days now so :nope:

How's everyone doing today? 2ww'ers, how are the symptoms coming along?

Hi, can I join you on this thread please?

Put me down for 5 October, although am sure i will poas before then!!!!!!

xxx

i know what you mean but 10mui is very sensitive so even if i o'd later theni thought it would probably have still picked it up.

Hi, can I join you on this thread please?

Put me down for 5 October, although am sure i will poas before then!!!!!!

xxx

:hi: babe, stay away from d bathroom cabinets before then :haha: i'll put you down hun :dust: to you

:hi: dt1234565...Welcome and goodluck....:dust:

@Twinmad: Hey sweets:hugs:
Can't believe your DH is still hiding the monitor....Lil Tinker:dohh::rofl: Any more twinges going on?

No real hard and fast symtoms....just hoping that I don't get my usual 9dpo spotting I guess...it usually goes on for 3days and then I get witch at 12dpo...so FX'd it won't happen. No sign of it so far:thumbup:

i know what you mean but 10mui is very sensitive so even if i o'd later theni thought it would probably have still picked it up.

Hunni was it an ic hpt? The only reason I ask is when I got my :bfp: with Lil Bean I used an ic and you really could of thrown it in the bin as a :bfn:...except for a tiny "shadow" of a line....I used a cb digi at the same time and the following day and they both came up :bfp:...I believe they test at higher levels but not sure what....the ic was a 10mui one thou. Hang in there, perhaps try a different test if she hasn't shown by tomorrow....Hope she doesn't:hugs: and :dust: to you sweets.

Good morning!!! Thanks so much Jefner and WelchRose!!! Thanks for checking my chart...my temp went back up today so im really hoping implantation!!! I'm heading to the doctor today to make sure I did actually ovulate (I wasn't before so this month was my first cycle on clomid) so we shall see!!!

Oh that's cool Jefner!!! I live just outside of Minneapolis!! How about you?! I have visited Sioux Falls a couple of times!! Such a nice area!! It's nice to see someone so close!!!

How is everyone today?!

Good morning!!! Thanks so much Jefner and WelchRose!!! Thanks for checking my chart...my temp went back up today so im really hoping implantation!!! I'm heading to the doctor today to make sure I did actually ovulate (I wasn't before so this month was my first cycle on clomid) so we shall see!!!

Oh that's cool Jefner!!! I live just outside of Minneapolis!! How about you?! I have visited Sioux Falls a couple of times!! Such a nice area!! It's nice to see someone so close!!!

How is everyone today?!

I live in Brookings, which is about 45 mns north of Sioux Falls. We're totally neighbors! Glad your temp went back up today; FXd for implantation!

@WelshRose: I hope your spotting stays away today! Any other symptoms or twinges to report?

Not much new for me. My tempt went back up today (yay!), but I'm hesitant to believe it means anything. Last cycle, my temp went up, my cervix was high, I was super nauseated...and that was the day AF arrived! :growlmad:
Af isn't due until Friday, so I suppose we'll have to wait and see what this week brings. Back at school today for another full week, so hopefully it goes by fast!

:hug: and :dust:

OK- I gave in and did it. I tested early (what a shocker!) There is a VERY faint positive line!!!!! I am going to test again in a few days to make sure it gets darker, but I am cautiously optimistic this time!!!!
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Congrats, Amos!!! How exciting! H & H 9 months to you!!

We are neighbors Jefner!! That's so cool! Awww thanks hun...im hoping for implantation also! FX'd for you as well!! I have a good feeling!!!

Congrats Amos!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->