Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Me too! Me too!
I'm CD12 and will test on the 7th....fx for everyone!
Come on :bfp:!

May I Join.
I'm on CD 18 I will be testing on Oct. 1st. Well If I can wait until then. i get test happy. Good Luck Ladies...
Congrats Amos2009!

i know what you mean but 10mui is very sensitive so even if i o'd later theni thought it would probably have still picked it up.

Hunni was it an ic hpt? The only reason I ask is when I got my :bfp: with Lil Bean I used an ic and you really could of thrown it in the bin as a :bfn:...except for a tiny "shadow" of a line....I used a cb digi at the same time and the following day and they both came up :bfp:...I believe they test at higher levels but not sure what....the ic was a 10mui one thou. Hang in there, perhaps try a different test if she hasn't shown by tomorrow....Hope she doesn't:hugs: and :dust: to you sweets.

i did get it from the internet it's a midstream one i will wait for at least a few days before testing again then maybe a new brand. thanks x

Hey Girls:wave:

Welcome GLD, HOLLYSSMITH and 3Pinkwantblue....:dust: and luck to you all:hugs:

:happydance: our second :bfp: Congratulations Amos2009....Hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy 9 months hun:hugs:

jmc111: :yipee: for the rise and everything crossed for test day hun:hugs:

Jefner: So far so good babe...Just creamy cm:yipee: Having the odd little twinge but nothing like AF cramps. How about you sweets?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Awww good luck everyone - sooo exciting!!
Congrats on your BFP Amos:happydance: and JMC sweetie, I feel good for you too! :hugs::hugs:

Dust for all those of you yet to test!!
I am :sex: like mad before a week away from hubby on saturday...:cry: but at least he won't have to witness the obessing about symptoms!!! :haha:

loves to all. xxxxxxxxx

Excited 'cuz I O'd today so I'm starting the TWW.... OCD here I come!

:hi: JLove84....another obsesser in the tww:yipee:....keep us updated on your symptoms hun....wishing you lots of luck and :dust: for test day:hugs:

:hi: Aster
When are you due to O hun? Sending lots of :dust: to you:hugs:

Hello girls! How's everyone today?

Congratulations Amos :thumbup: Hope we can all join you soon!!

Today I am very confused. 2 days ago on CD17 I got a smiley on my CB Digi, although the line on my IC wasn't as dark as the control line. Yesterday CD18, the test line on my IC got fainter and no smiley on my CB Digi. However, this morning I tested at 11.30am, the test line came up very quick. To be on the safe side, I tested with a CB Digi and got a smiley again!! I returned home at 7pm and did another set of tests: IC got the darkest line so far (still not as dark as control) and yet another smiley on CB Digi...

What's going on???? :wacko: Does that mean CD17 wasn't really a positive? This is Cycle#6 and I don't want to miss my eggy :cry: Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

:hi: Nibbler hun:hugs:
Get:sex:!!!
Sometimes you can get the surge in hormones but for some reason O fails to follow, it will then surge again and hopefully the lil eggie will be released. I'd probably keep testing hun until they go back negative and definately keep up with the :sex:.....:dust: and :hugs:

Thanks lovely :) I am getting so confused. I will POAS again at 10 just to make sure... Been DTD the past 4days straight! Though it was very enjoyable, we are a bit tired:blush:

:witch: Has now officially left and we are back on track TTC :happydance::winkwink:

Can't wait!! Really hoping we get our :bfp: this month - it would be great as it is our 1st month trying! :happydance:

Hubby is going to think it's his birthday with all the :sex::sex::sex: he's going to be getting!! :haha:

Hows everyone else?? How you feeling twinmad? x

Hello Lownthwaite!! Hope this is the month for you and all of us!!

Enjoy all the baby dances :winkwink:

Hi Lownthwaite,
Heaps of :dust: hun, hope you get your :bfp::hugs:

Hey all!!

Claire Here. New to here but not BNB. Had a MC followed by a D&C in august with preg number 1. But good old AF arrived dead on 28 days later so im back in the game. Today is CD7, count me in ;-)

x

:hi: Beachlover1
I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie, wishing you heaps of luck and super sticky :dust: for this cycle:hugs:

How's everyone doing anyone testing yet? I havent yet but only 7dpo been having strange cramps not like AF but different more like around Ovulation but know that I have already ovulated so who knows. Gonna wait until at least Friday to test will be 11dpo mayb should wait until sat then will be 12. Good luck to you all.

Welcome Claire!

So sorry to hear about your loss. Hope your next pregnancy will be a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Best of luck to your testing, Puppymom. Hope it is :BFP: for you!!

How's everyone doing anyone testing yet? I havent yet but only 7dpo been having strange cramps not like AF but different more like around Ovulation but know that I have already ovulated so who knows. Gonna wait until at least Friday to test will be 11dpo mayb should wait until sat then will be 12. Good luck to you all.

That's a good thing!!! FX'd this is it for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->