Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Fingers crossed for your :bfp: Puppymom32:hugs:

I know what you mean about the strange cramps....I've had them on and off today and yesterday (8&9dpo)....hope they're a good sign for us:hugs:

Oh oh... WelshRose, I hope it will be :bfp: for you too!! Fingers crossed for you!!

I think I am off to pick a little daisy somewhere... :flower: I have ovulated, I have not, I have, I have not...

Thanks Welsh and nibbler. FXXX for both of you.

Welsh looks like you will b testing soon too. Temps are still looking good for you.

Thanks Amos I hope its a good thing. Good thing is it is happening on my side without a tube so at least I know it is not a tubal. How many dpo were you when you tested and got that beautiful line I saw earlier?

Thanks Amos I hope its a good thing. Good thing is it is happening on my side without a tube so at least I know it is not a tubal. How many dpo were you when you tested and got that beautiful line I saw earlier?

I am 12DPO today....you should be golden to test soon!!!

WelshRose- fingers and toes crossed for you too!!!

Aww thanks honey:hugs:
Hopefully we can all follow you into first tri....FX'd:hugs:

I've felt pretty good today. I had some cramps early this afternoon, but nothing since. My bbs have been super sore for a few days, but they sometimes are before af, so who knows. Why do so many early pg symptoms have to be so close to af symptoms?!! It stinks!!

Is it October yet? :dohh:

Hope all is well girls. xx

:hi: ladies,

morning to all and welcome to GLD, HollySSmith, 3pinkwantblue, Claire and beenalongtime.... :dust: to you ladies :hugs:

Amos2009 - Huge Congrats to you hun and everything crossed that the line gets darker when you test again.... sooooo excited (should I update page 1 of the thread or should I wait till you test again babes)

Puppymom - sweetie, you're well into 2ww territory so any cramp different from AF cramp is GOOD cramp so FX for you babe

Jefner - How u holding up today hun, hang in there with the symptoms babe, FX for you that it's :bfp: on its way :hugs:

Claire - soo sorry for your loss and I hope this cycle will be filled with :dust: for you hun :hugs:

WelshRose - My very own cyber ear :winkwink: how are the symptoms coming along babe? Thursday is almost here hun...keep out of the bathroom cabinets :gun:

Nibbler - How you doing babe? did the daisies do the trick? Have you O'd?

Bizybee - hang in there babe, it'll be Oct soon

Nothing new to report here.... have a GP app this morning to discuss my cycle and why I haven't O'd and why my pre-O temp is sooo high... is it possible for tests to find out if i O'd?

WelshRose - My very own cyber ear :winkwink: how are the symptoms coming along babe? Thursday is almost here hun...keep out of the bathroom cabinets :gun:

Nothing new to report here.... have a GP app this morning to discuss my cycle and why I haven't O'd and why my pre-O temp is sooo high... is it possible for tests to find out if i O'd?

Yes they could probably test your progesterone levels hun to tell you whether you've ovulated:hugs:

Yowch! That bullet really hurt my hand as I reached in and fished out the nasty ic hpt:rofl:.....WelshRose has slipped off the wagon:dohh: It was :bfn: :nope: But :witch: isn't due til thursday and there still is no sign of the usual spotting so I'm tentatively keeping my fingers crossed!
Have got some strange cramps going on this morning...not really like AF ones I don't think. Well I've been like Michael Schuamacher (sp?) this morning....I've dropped Callum off at school....been to superdrug to take advantage of their hpt offers and am now back in the house on BnB at 09:33:shock::rofl:

Hope all goes well with the Doc hun, let us know what he/she says:hugs:

Yes they could probably test your progesterone levels hun to tell you whether you've ovulated:hugs:

Yowch! That bullet really hurt my hand as I reached in and fished out the nasty ic hpt.....WelshRose has slipped off the wagon:dohh: It was :bfn: :nope: But :witch: isn't due til thursday and there still is no sign of the usual spotting so I'm tentatively keeping my fingers crossed!
Have got some strange cramps going on this morning...not really like AF ones I don't think. Well I've been like Michael Schuamacher (sp?) this morning....I've dropped Callum off at school....been to superdrug to take advantage of their hpt offers and am now back in the house on BnB at 09:33:shock::rofl:

I can't believe you actually succumb to temptation babe.... :gun: Nevermind though.... it's def not over until the Fat Red Lady sings so it's all good. :hugs:

I'll keep you ladies posted on how I get on with the GP.... they can be sooo unhelpful and irritatingly so too. FX for me though. I'll prob have to tell him i've been TTC for a year just so he takes me seriously :rofl:

Yowch! That bullet really hurt my hand as I reached in and fished out the nasty ic hpt.....WelshRose has slipped off the wagon:dohh: It was :bfn: :nope: But :witch: isn't due til thursday and there still is no sign of the usual spotting so I'm tentatively keeping my fingers crossed!

I can't believe you actually succumb to temptation babe.... :gun: Nevermind though.... it's def not over until the Fat Red Lady sings so it's all good. :hugs:

I'll keep you ladies posted on how I get on with the GP.... they can be sooo unhelpful and irritatingly so too. FX for me though. I'll prob have to tell him i've been TTC for a year just so he takes me seriously :rofl:

I know babe....I'm gutted with myself:growlmad:.....but as you say it's not over yet!

What time is your appointment hun:hugs:

I'm on CD264. :D :lol: I just haven't had a period yet since having DD. I'll be testing on 23rd though.

I'm on CD264. :D :lol: I just haven't had a period yet since having DD. I'll be testing on 23rd though.

:hi: Sausages, did you type right? CD264? and your DD was born in Jan and you haven't had a period since then?

Welcome to the thread all the same hun :hugs:

I know babe....I'm gutted with myself:growlmad:.....but as you say it's not over yet!

What time is your appointment hun:hugs:

Just got back from my GP app :growlmad: I should've lied to him that i've been TTC for a year bcos I told him it'd been 3 months and all he said was that anxiety and nervousness doesn't bring babies so I need to just relax about the TTC thing and BD :sex: at least 3 times a week :growlmad: talk about breaking news.... bcos I hadn't figured that one out myself. To top it up, he said I should come back in 9 months if I still haven't been successful and then they'll take some blood tests and start from there :growlmad: I really felt like hitting him

:cry: :cry:

well girls.... i been reading up havent posted for a few days

welshrose, i am sorry you got bfn..but like th eother girls say, its not over yet.... i really hope you get a bfp.....

i thought i was going to o early as i was getting pains, and a bit of cm, but today its all eased up.... by the spread sheet, and by askdramy.com i am gonna hit my fertile time on thurs, which is dh birthday hahaha he is delighted, mnd you he is delighted anyway, cos i am like a little bunny rabbit hahahahaha...... then it says my eg shoudl release on sat..( askdramy this is)..so willkeep up the bding.... i am trying not to obsess, but inside i know i am..... us so desperatley want this soon...as my age is against me....

congrats amos...am delighted for ya.... i think we first met in the 36 and up ttc ..... may i ask how old you are >??? i am 40....

oh i really hope we all get lucky.......

big hugs all round..
loobi
xxx

hahah just read that back, my typos are awful..hope you understand what i am trying to say..hahahahahah

well girls.... i been reading up havent posted for a few days

welshrose, i am sorry you got bfn..but like th eother girls say, its not over yet.... i really hope you get a bfp.....

i thought i was going to o early as i was getting pains, and a bit of cm, but today its all eased up.... by the spread sheet, and by askdramy.com i am gonna hit my fertile time on thurs, which is dh birthday hahaha he is delighted, mnd you he is delighted anyway, cos i am like a little bunny rabbit hahahahaha...... then it says my eg shoudl release on sat..( askdramy this is)..so willkeep up the bding.... i am trying not to obsess, but inside i know i am..... us so desperatley want this soon...as my age is against me....

congrats amos...am delighted for ya.... i think we first met in the 36 and up ttc ..... may i ask how old you are >??? i am 40....

oh i really hope we all get lucky.......

big hugs all round..
loobi
xxx

Hi Loobi...I will be 37 in November- but I still feel and act like I am 22!!
We will be sure to leave you alone starting Thursday cause we know you will be a little busy!!! FX'd for ya!!!

:haha: loobi.... :wine: for DH bday and :wine: for you being a bunny rabbit. It's highly needed right about now so keep up the good work and FX you O on schedule... :hugs:

Amos dear, i'm still itching to update the front page.... do I have your permission? pretty pleeeeease :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->