Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Just started officially ttc this month, though we have tried a few random times in the past. I am on cd26, but didn't O until CD22. I have been using an OPK. My cycles are very long. After using the OPK this month I've realized that i O way later than i thought We had been BDing at the wrong time!! When should I start HPT? ANyone get positive results earlier than normal. :flower:I've been learning so much from this site. Luv it!!!!

Just started officially ttc this month, though we have tried a few random times in the past. I am on cd26, but didn't O until CD22. I have been using an OPK. My cycles are very long. After using the OPK this month I've realized that i O way later than i thought We had been BDing at the wrong time!! When should I start HPT? ANyone get positive results earlier than normal. :flower:I've been learning so much from this site. Luv it!!!!

:hi: dear, welcome to the thread. How long are you cycles normally? It's normally advisable to wait till at least 10dpo to start testing so that should prob be CD32 if you O'd on CD22

there are lots of POAS experts on this thread so feel free to ask away

:dust: to you hun :hugs:

Twin,
So sorry dont you just hate Drs sometimes. Its like how about you tell me if I am Oing before I waste all this time trying just incase I am not. How frustrating. Keep you head up. FXXX for you.

Twin,
So sorry dont you just hate Drs sometimes. Its like how about you tell me if I am Oing before I waste all this time trying just incase I am not. How frustrating. Keep you head up. FXXX for you.

That's exactly what I was thinking... I want a :baby: in 9 months time yet the silly GP says keep trying for another 9months and if nothing, come back and we'll start doing test... what a silly sud :gun:

Thanks babe, at least someone understands cos he made me feel like I was being silly coming to him after having tried for only 3 months.

How you doing sweetie.... not long till test day now... any symptoms? Your chart is looking good I must add

Trying to not to symptom spot because I tend to do that every month. So far only light cramping on both sides. More on my R side than my L which is good because I dont have a tube on that side and I know I O'd on my L side this month. Usually I worry whenever I feel cramps on my good side having had 2 ectopic it freaks me out. But not really painful just kinda there nothing like AF cramps. We will see. Gonna wait to test until Sat as I will be 12dpo then. We will see what happens. Thanks I was glad to see my temp go back up a little bit today. No big dips like normally so we will see. I hate waiting I am so impatient. So far since temping my longest LP has only been 12 days so I guess I will know soon.

Everything crossed for you babe.... hope those beans get VERY sticky :hugs:

I think i'm out this month but i'll wait and see... just got a whole bunch of cheap HPT on ebay (15 10mIU/ml tests for 99p) bargain :happydance:

:hi: dear, welcome to the thread. How long are you cycles normally? It's normally advisable to wait till at least 10dpo to start testing so that should prob be CD32 if you O'd on CD22

there are lots of POAS experts on this thread so feel free to ask away

:dust: to you hun :hugs:

My cycles are getting shorter and shorter AND CLOSER TO NORMAL every month thanks to a natural suppliment called chaste tree! It was 42 days last time and judging by the past few cycles it should be 32 this month. I'm soooooooo ready!!!!!! :baby: Thanks

Everything crossed for you babe.... hope those beans get VERY sticky :hugs:

I think i'm out this month but i'll wait and see... just got a whole bunch of cheap HPT on ebay (15 10mIU/ml tests for 99p) bargain :happydance:

Why do you think you are out this month???? You're never out til she shows her face!!!

:witch: got me this morning...2 days early, as if to rub it in!

:cry:

Maybe next month...

Aww Lover:hugs:
Go grab yourself a glass of :wine: chick.....the countdown to O begins tomorrow:yipee::hugs:

Sending tonnes of :dust: for the coming cycle:hugs:

Great... now there are 2 full hours of A Baby Story on TLC....:growlmad:

12th October tester here! Another june baby for me i reckon!

i think i will be testing after the 28th of sept. but im never regular ..well from my last few cycles that i just started getting again but when do you girls think i should do a test?

we have been BD every other day since my last cycle that was only a 15 day cycle...

Hello girls~~~ Logging on for my daily dose of BnB! How's everyone doing?

Twinmad: I'm sorry about your doctor's appointment. What is your plan of action now?

WelshRose: Sorry about the result on the IC HPT! But then, dun think they are that reliable anyway! PMA! Hope you get your :bfp:!!

Lover: Sorry that the witch got you. Hope next month will be your month!!

sma: Sorry, I am still not very clued up about the whole TTC business but I'm sure some of the girls here will be able to help you. They are great! Hope you get your :bfp: when you test!!

As for myself today, well, smiley number 3 on my CB Digi!!! What is going on???](*,) I start to wonder if my DH has somehow managed to tweak the CB Digi to his advantage :-s Maybe my body is trying hard to O but just can't... :cry:

Twinmad, sorry can you change my test date to the 6th? I misread the calendar. I KNEW that was too early.....

Hey girlies!

Not much new to report here. I had another temp drop today (after it went back up yesterday), so who knows what's up with my chart. I'm super tired today, but I don't think it means anything other than I slept crappy last night. The dogs kept jumping off the bed to get outside (I suspect there was a rabbit in the yard) and I had a splitting headache. Finally around 2:30 I got up and took some tylenol and it mostly went away. Otherwise, no symptoms today other than the sore bbs.

Welshrose: sorry about your bfn! Here's to hoping it was just to early and that bfp is only a few days away!!

:hug: and :dust:

Hey Jefner:hugs:
Aww bless you having a crappy night:hugs:
How rubbish am I?!:dohh: I felt really good yesterday even talked someone else out of testing at 10dpo...then I go and poas at 10dpo!....I knew when I was dipping the blinking thing it would be :bfn::dohh:
All that said...there is still no sign of my usual spotting and I'm feeling really bloated tonight....here's hoping for us all babe:hugs::kiss:

@Nibbler: 3 smiley faces....bless you sweetheart:hugs: *WelshRose shouts to Nibbler's Ovary* Go Lil Ovary....get pinging that lil eggie out....the boyz are out there waiting!:winkwink::hugs: Hope it happens soon for you sweets:hugs:

Jefner: Are you going to test soon?

WelshRose: Hope the wicked :witch: will stay away from you for a long long time!!

I am getting very very obsessive with my OPKs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->