Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

WelshRose: Hope the wicked :witch: will stay away from you for a long long time!!

I am getting very very obsessive with my OPKs!!!

God help the hpts!!:rofl::tease::hugs:

Thank you babe.....and Ditto!:friends:

please add me for testing! 27th Sept :) thanks!

Alright, add me too please if it's not too late? WelshRose bullied me into it :) I'm 9 dpo with generally 29/30 day cycles, planning to test the 23rd through the 27th. I even have my strategy down: I'll use an FRER tomorrow as it's so ridiculously early I need to pull out the big guns; then I'll use my three Target-brand cheapies for the next three days, and finish with my last FRER the day AF is due. Am I completely insane? I think it's actually planning it out like this though that keeps me together in the TWW. My little one would be due June 5th, which sounds like a perfectly PERFECT day to have a baby, don't you think?

Alright, add me too please if it's not too late? WelshRose bullied me into it :) I'm 9 dpo with generally 29/30 day cycles, planning to test the 23rd through the 27th. I even have my strategy down: I'll use an FRER tomorrow as it's so ridiculously early I need to pull out the big guns; then I'll use my three Target-brand cheapies for the next three days, and finish with my last FRER the day AF is due. Am I completely insane? I think it's actually planning it out like this though that keeps me together in the TWW. My little one would be due June 5th, which sounds like a perfectly PERFECT day to have a baby, don't you think?

Yay AmyElizabeth:hugs:
Welcome hun.....and from a poas addict....it sounds like a marvellous strategy!:winkwink: Heaps of luck and :dust: sweetie.
If we are lucky this cycle that's 3 of us that would be due on June 5th...You, Jefner and Moi....so an absolutely magnifico day to have a baby:rofl:

I totally agree that June 5th sounds like the perfect day to have a baby!! I hope we all get that!

I'll probably wait until Saturday to test, as AF is due Friday. I may test earlier depending on how I feel. If I have standard AF symptoms in the next few days then I probably won't bother to test early (since that's when AF shows up right on time). Time will tell!!

:dust:

Well good luck to all three of us, Jefner and Welsh Rose! You are so much stronger than I am Jefner, no way will I be able to hold out till after AF is due. That package says "5 days before", and so help me god I will start using it then :)

But trying to temper my enthusiasm, I will probably be back in late October, maybe a bit wiser about early testing in cycle #3.

Well I can't wait to hear the results of you all's tests, hope we are all lucky this go round!

Just a question for you ladies. I finished BCP a month ago and my cycle 'seemed' to go right back to normal, my temps seem fine, cf and cp seem to be doing what they should...has anyone heard of people getting a bfp so soon after bcp?
My fertile days go from sunday to wednesday and I'm supposed to O on thursday. DH and I having been bding so far...just wondering what my chances are...

DH and I are not sure. I mean I could still not ovulate...but just wondering from about other people's thoughts/experiences?

i think june in general sounds like a great time to have a baby. eventhough we will have out baby weight through the summer june isnt too hot or too cold, baby could wear cute little shorts or dresses during the day and some nice soft comfy PJs at night.... maybe not for every1 that would work but it would for me being in southern california. we could almost wear shorts year around.... almost! good luck girls lets hope we can all post out BFP anouncements up soon!!!!

Yes I agree, June babies sound wonderful!! If I make it this cycle mine would be due June 7th. FX for all of us ladies!! Lots of :dust:

AmyElizabeth, you sound like the ultimate POAS addict. Very smart strategy!! :haha:

Could I be added to Sep 30th please? I'd love to have a June bug! Crossing fingers for first BFP!

I would like to know from you girls what you think went wrong with the last cycle - I didn't start BDing :sex:seriously until CD16 bcos I was waiting for a high on my CBFM and it never came until CD16 when I got a Peak so i prob left it too late :cry:

What are all of these abbreviations? CD16 bcos....Peak what.. left what too late?
I would love to know so as not to make the same mistake!

Thanks!

Newly aspiring and TTC,

Megan

could you put me down for testing around the 10th of october please

How do I get on here? I want to be a June Bug! I get to test on Oct 1, but dont know if I can wait that long!!!:wacko:

Hello all...so hows it going..looks like this month is not gonna be my Month:cry::cry:..we hardly BD 4 times..n now DH is off on a tour!

I so badly wanted a June bug..as I am a june baby myself..wanted a cute little girl (Just like me :winkwink:)...accute case of self obsession!

But sending loads of baby dust to others...wanna see only BFP's in October

hi girls, i have a bad feeling... all my ov pains have gone.... all my cm is gone.... my boobs are throbbing, i reckon my hormones are up the spout, i have been taking fertilaid , its supposed to promote good ewcm, and ov.... well, i dontthink it has worked for me, if it has i missed it... my fertile time is suppposed to be approaching from tomorrow...but all my opks are neg..... all my signs of it coming are gone...what the hell????

reckon i must be out for a june baby.... i hope there are a nice bunch in the uly babies when ihave to join up....

good luck to all.....xxxxx loobi

I'm TTC after going into early labour at 20 weeks :(

Not sure if my body is ready for it just yet but if I get pregnant this month my baby will be due in June. That will give me 3 june babies! June is the month for me I think! xx

Morning ladies,

Been such a hectic morning and it's still only 10am :growlmad: I'm ready to go home already :growlmad:

Welcome to all the new June baby testers - x-amy-x, zolwis, AmyElizabeth, Appa17, runnergrl and maratobe - it's great to have you join us and the front page of the thread has been updated... :dust: to all of you and FX for your :bfp:s

@Amos2009 - I think i'm out for this month only bcos I don't think I even O'd :nope: but still keeping my FX that CbFM missed it and i'll get my :bfp: How are you doing today? tested again yet?

@Lover - sooooo sorry the evil :witch: got you babe... countdown to O begins and FX for sticky beans next cycle babe :hugs:

@x-amy-x - you seem to be a June baby expert already so FX for you hun :hugs:

@sma1588 - I've put you down for testing on the 29th babes so FX for you :hugs:

@Nibbler - i'll just have to wait and see what happens babe...i'll test on the 29th with the hope that I O'd and CbFM missed it (per WelshRose) but if :witch: shows before then, i'll start the countdown to O all over again...thanks for asking babe :hugs: How are you holding up? I love the idea of your DH tweaking your CBDigi to his advantage :haha: :rofl: but i'm sure that's not the case but make sure you BD :sex: on all 3 smileys and FX for :bfp: :winkwink:

@JLove84 - test date has been updated for you babes... not long now :winkwink:

@Jefner - how you feeling today babe? headaches? sore bbs? any other lovely symptoms? :hugs:

@AmyElizabeth - Bless for being forced into joining us (Welshrose! You RULE!!!) :rofl: So How did this morning FRER go babe? I'm so tempted to add your name under each date on the front page but I won't :winkwink: It's great to have more poas addicts so you're more than welcome

@dippyns - babes, it only takes one little :spermy: so don't lose hope just yet... you just might get your June minime :rofl:

@loobi - hang in there hun, it may just be taking its time to brew the PERFECT eggy for your awaiting :spermy: so take heart :hugs:

@apple_20 - soooo sorry she got you hun... have a lovely glass of :wine: and take a chill pill for the next 5 days babe :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->