Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Im out the witch got me :nope:

Sorry she got you babe... have a lovely glass of :wine: and relax for the next few days until she leaves then...it's back on the big bad horse of TTCing...:hugs: babes

Sorry all those who are out :cry::cry: Sending you huge :hugs: and loads of dust for next cycle!:thumbup: I had a little bit of EWCM this morning and have been :sex: every day for the last 4 days just in case and will jump on hubby later.. just to make sure! :winkwink: Then I guess I will be in the 2WW...:wacko: Can you put me down for testing on the 6th twin mad? Think I guessed a bit early before!:blush:

:dust: to all of you who are still in... come on BFP's!!!!

Aster xxx

Awwwwwwwww twinmad!!! Is that your puppy!!!!! Sooooo cute!! :kiss::kiss:

Awwwwwwwww twinmad!!! Is that your puppy!!!!! Sooooo cute!! :kiss::kiss:

Yes he is such an Andrex puppy but extremely naughty bcos of it cos I fall for the puppy dog eyes ALL the time.

Well done for all the :sex: and being a :bunny: rabbit.... FX it all pays off come the 6th... i'll update the list ASAP :hugs:

Aww thanks hon, I have two very grown up babies and they get away with murder!! (They are both rescues and have perfected that 'poor abused dog' look!!!!) Got everything crossed for this month! xx

UPDATE: Chemical pregnancy. Period was due on Monday. Lines got lighter and completed disappeared with this morning's FMU test. Light bleeding started this morning. Lesson learned: DO NOT TEST before :witch: comes.

Time to get my hair highlighted, eat some sushi, and have a few Jack & Ginger's...we're going to try again next cycle.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

UPDATE: Chemical pregnancy. Period was due on Monday. Lines got lighter and completed disappeared with this morning's FMU test. Light bleeding started this morning. Lesson learned: DO NOT TEST before :witch: comes.

Time to get my hair highlighted, eat some sushi, and have a few Jack & Ginger's...we're going to try again next cycle.

Awww!!! Babe!!! Soooooo sorry to hear that. I really loved the idea of Irish twins but nevermind babes.... hope you get a sticky bean next cycle :hugs:

Morning Ladies!

Not much new to report here. After sleeping so crappy Monday night, last night I went to bed at around 9:00 and was totally out by 10:00...I slept awesome so I must have needed it! My headache finally went away (I think), but only after I took more tylenol before I went to bed. I'm still having some twinges, so it may be trying to come back. My bbs are still sore and my temp went back up a bit this morning, from 97.80 yesterday to 98.04 today. It's apparently on some sort of sick rollercoaster ride, so who knows what's going on. :shrug:

@jerseyshoregirl ~ so sorry about your loss! Like you said, everything happens for a reason...here's to hoping your next attempt is a sticky bean!!!

@Welshrose ~ how's my cycle buddy doing this morning? Any spotting or other signs of af? I sure hope not!!!

:hug: and :dust:

Aww Jersey....so sorry to hear that :( I am so afraid of that this month as well. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for checking in TwinMad, BFN this morning of course. I'm ridiculously disappointed, had dreams all night about two big fat lines on the stick.

And JerseyShoreGirl, I am so sorry for your loss. I think I'm going to try to learn from you and not test until Saturday. I just see everyone announcing BFPs at 9, 10, and 11 dpo, and start thinking "well, I could win the lottery too!"

Now I have to put on a suit and spend the whole day chatting with clients and coworkers and pretending this isn't the only thing I'm thinking about. UGH.

Good luck to everyone still in the game!

Thanks for checking in TwinMad, BFN this morning of course. I'm ridiculously disappointed, had dreams all night about two big fat lines on the stick.

And JerseyShoreGirl, I am so sorry for your loss. I think I'm going to try to learn from you and not test until Saturday. I just see everyone announcing BFPs at 9, 10, and 11 dpo, and start thinking "well, I could win the lottery too!"

Now I have to put on a suit and spend the whole day chatting with clients and coworkers and pretending this isn't the only thing I'm thinking about. UGH.

Good luck to everyone still in the game!

Sorry sweetie----but you are still early and you are never out til the witch shows her face!!!

Thanks Amos, and I saw early congrats are in order for you! FX that this sticks for you, maybe you will start the good luck for all the Amy Elizabeth's out there this month :)

Thanks fellow AmyElizabeth! My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

hi all well lots going on here. Im currently 9dpo and BORED - determined not to test after last months chemical so am gonna wait for another week and YES i do have the willpower.

Hey Fluffy I too am 9dpo but I have no will power and will test tomorrow and then again on Sat usually I only have a 12 day LP so I should know something by then. How long is your LP? FXXX for us.

Hello ladies, I'm sorry to all those that the witch showed. I still have 8 days. Is anyone else feel like they are an ocean of emotion. I find myself crying at silly shows on tv.
I wish everyone luck.-
I'm not an Amy Elizabeth but I'm an Amy Michelle....

hi all well lots going on here. Im currently 9dpo and BORED - determined not to test after last months chemical so am gonna wait for another week and YES i do have the willpower.

Good for you fluffy!! You don't have much longer to wait!!!

hi girls... well,i am feeling grotty here today...absolutely dog tired...and myheads wrecked, no sign of ov.... but lots of creamy cm.... metal taste in my mouth big time....and throbbing boobs.... but according to the spreadsheet and askdramy.... i havent even ov yet,not til the weekend.... soi reckon my hormones are whacked after the mmc and d and c...which seems a bit mad,cos both of the af's i have had since have been 33 days spot on.. i dunno..my heads wrecked with it all........ maybe i am just obssessing so much that my mind and body think i am up the duff already... xxxxxxxx

Hello ladies, I'm sorry to all those that the witch showed. I still have 8 days. Is anyone else feel like they are an ocean of emotion. I find myself crying at silly shows on tv.
I wish everyone luck.-
I'm not an Amy Elizabeth but I'm an Amy Michelle....

Well, an Amy is an Amy!! Let's go Amy's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->