Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

hi girls... well,i am feeling grotty here today...absolutely dog tired...and myheads wrecked, no sign of ov.... but lots of creamy cm.... metal taste in my mouth big time....and throbbing boobs.... but according to the spreadsheet and askdramy.... i havent even ov yet,not til the weekend.... soi reckon my hormones are whacked after the mmc and d and c...which seems a bit mad,cos both of the af's i have had since have been 33 days spot on.. i dunno..my heads wrecked with it all........ maybe i am just obssessing so much that my mind and body think i am up the duff already... xxxxxxxx

Sorry loobi :hugs: It really bites when our bodies play tricks on us

hi girls... well,i am feeling grotty here today...absolutely dog tired...and myheads wrecked, no sign of ov.... but lots of creamy cm.... metal taste in my mouth big time....and throbbing boobs.... but according to the spreadsheet and askdramy.... i havent even ov yet,not til the weekend.... soi reckon my hormones are whacked after the mmc and d and c...which seems a bit mad,cos both of the af's i have had since have been 33 days spot on.. i dunno..my heads wrecked with it all........ maybe i am just obssessing so much that my mind and body think i am up the duff already... xxxxxxxx

hang in there, it will happen. :dust:

hi everybody in Jen and im fairly new to b'n'b we are ttc number 3 and im currently in my 2ww on 7dpo so excited!! :happydance::happydance:

my youngest is nearly 10mths old,i also have an older son who is 11 :) :)

today ive been gettin lots of aches down there and feeling very tired. Im gonna test around the 1st of October when AF is due,

eeeeek

goodluck girls lots of babydust to you all xxxxxx

hi everybody in Jen and im fairly new to b'n'b we are ttc number 3 and im currently in my 2ww on 7dpo so excited!! :happydance::happydance:

my youngest is nearly 10mths old,i also have an older son who is 11 :) :)

today ive been gettin lots of aches down there and feeling very tired. Im gonna test around the 1st of October when AF is due,

eeeeek

goodluck girls lots of babydust to you all xxxxxx

:flower: Welcome, your testing the same day as I am. :dust: I hope you get your :bfp:

Wow- I had no idea there were so many Amy's on this board!! PLeeeeeeease let this be a good cycle for us!!!

Welcome Jen to the madness of B&B!!! Baby dust to all!!! :dust::dust:

thankyou everyone sending loads and loads of babydust to us all

:dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxxxx

Hello All,

I'm new to all of this too. I came off BCP in July after honeymoon. Had a 44 day cycle last month and have been charting temps this month. Worried I wasn't ovulating but had EWCM over the last couple of days and FF says I ovulated on Sunday - yey!

I'm laying off the tests completely this month. Made a bet to hubby that I would. He doesn't think I can! I have loads of OPKs and HPTs sat in the bathroom and i'm not gonna use a single one til 12th of Oct :smug:

how does Amos already know if she's not due for AF until Oct 1? i AM SO CONFUSED... thats when I should be able to test.. Am I missing something??

how does Amos already know if she's not due for AF until Oct 1? i AM SO CONFUSED... thats when I should be able to test.. Am I missing something??

Her AF is due tomorrow she was just gonna wait over a week to do a test and ended up testing earlier like a lot of us do and got a BFP.

Oh ok YAY for you then Amos! Pray that mine will come back BFP too! I got off BCP in August after getting married in July. I know a lot of you have been trying a lot longer, but my hubby and I want to have at least two. And I want to have them soon, so I am able to be active and enjoy doing athletic type things with my children. That is so important to me.

If I would have done what I was SUPPOSED to do, I would not have tested til Oct 1!! But I gave in like all us POAS addicts do!!!

BFP yesterday - seems i was pregnant already
i was down as the 3rd oct but can u put me as yesterday

So... what's the news from our testers today?? :shrug: It's all very quiet from the people due to test today or 24th.

Don't tell me that you are all being good and waiting until tomorrow!

WelshRose, Jenfer, Bexx please let us know what's going on with you? If I have to go through the 2WW the only fun is stalking others around here, especially at test time. :haha:

Please say you're not updating coz you're all too busy celebrating your BFPs!:thumbup:

Hey guys, can i be added to the list please. Due Oct 5th. Im now on Cd16, so in my two week wait now 2DPO. I love the june glitter graphics and also love that nifty little chart on page one! Very cool. Been laying upside down for about fifteen minutes....he he...trying to keep the soup in the bowl as they say (sory TMI). I was like 'Im not wasting a drop' LOL. Month number 8 WILL be my month!!! Anyways hi to everyone...and hi again to those that i recognise from JULY/AUG/SEPT threads... this is our month!!!!!

Hey Fluffy I too am 9dpo but I have no will power and will test tomorrow and then again on Sat usually I only have a 12 day LP so I should know something by then. How long is your LP? FXXX for us.

Well.... i usually only have a LP of 9 days BUT this month for the first time I ovulated on CD16 which means I should have a 14 day LP this time. I have upped my Vit B this month and I think it brought O forward so if nothing else this month even if AF comes Monday I will have had my first EVER 14 day LP.

Thats great. I also take Vit B the last few cycles but it hasnt made much of a difference still am Oing earlier but AF coming after the same days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->