Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

@Welshrose ~ how's my cycle buddy doing this morning? Any spotting or other signs of af? I sure hope not!!!

:hug: and :dust:

Hey Jefner...:friends::hugs:
Well for the first time this tww....I feel really?....Blah...think that maybe the word for it:dohh:
Keeping fingers crossed for a rise tomorrow otherwise I think I'm gonna be out:sad2:
Have noticed the tinyest amount of very pale pink when I wipe this afternoon, admitedly it doesn't seem to be happening now and has never marked underwear (it would usually be more than this and darker in colour and started 2 days ago usually) but combine it with a :bfn: and well....:sad2::dohh: Which I know is silly cos I think my chart is looking ok and other signs are promising....and it's not over til the nasty Ol Hag arrives.....I'm gonna go hide quick before tomorrow morning....a nice coffee house somewhere with big cosy leather sofas might do it....Anyone fancy joining me in hiding?:dohh::rofl:

How's your day been anyway babe?
Hope that nasty headache has well and truly gone:hugs:
Any more symptoms?.....I really hope so:winkwink:
I'm going to join you and not test til Saturday now....hopefully I get that chance and she doesn't arrive tomorrow.

Big :hugs: 'n' Love xx

@Welshrose ~ how's my cycle buddy doing this morning? Any spotting or other signs of af? I sure hope not!!!

:hug: and :dust:

Hey Jefner...:friends::hugs:
Well for the first time this tww....I feel really?....Blah...think that maybe the word for it:dohh:
Keeping fingers crossed for a rise tomorrow otherwise I think I'm gonna be out:sad2:
Have noticed the tinyest amount of very pale pink when I wipe this afternoon, admitedly it doesn't seem to be happening now and has never marked underwear (it would usually be more than this and darker in colour and started 2 days ago usually) but combine it with a :bfn: and well....:sad2::dohh: Which I know is silly cos I think my chart is looking ok and other signs are promising....and it's not over til the nasty Ol Hag arrives.....I'm gonna go hide quick before tomorrow morning....a nice coffee house somewhere with big cosy leather sofas might do it....Anyone fancy joining me in hiding?:dohh::rofl:

How's your day been anyway babe?
Hope that nasty headache has well and truly gone:hugs:
Any more symptoms?.....I really hope so:winkwink:
I'm going to join you and not test til Saturday now....hopefully I get that chance and she doesn't arrive tomorrow.

Big :hugs: 'n' Love xx

Hey babe! I hope :witch: stays away!! Let's hope the spotting is implantation!!!

Sadly my headache has not gone away. It goes away for a bit if I take something, but then it comes back. I've basically had it on and off since Monday.

I kinda feel blah too. I don't really have any symptoms so to speak, but I don't have any pms symptoms either. My temps have been up and down, so I don't know what to make of that. Ugh. Nothing I can do about any of this, so I think I'll hide out with you. I could definitely go for a big comfy chair and a hot cup of tea!

:hug:

Fingers crossed WelshRose!! And what self control to wait til Saturday! Bravo

So... what's the news from our testers today?? :shrug: It's all very quiet from the people due to test today or 24th.

Don't tell me that you are all being good and waiting until tomorrow!

WelshRose, Jenfer, Bexx please let us know what's going on with you? If I have to go through the 2WW the only fun is stalking others around here, especially at test time. :haha:

Please say you're not updating coz you're all too busy celebrating your BFPs!:thumbup:

I'm off to bed in a sec, but will be testing first thing in the morning assuming AF doesn't decide to start before then.

I'm having slight cramping at the moment, which is typical when AF is due, but I'm hoping it could also be a pregnancy sign. [-o<

Good luck, Bexx! Can't wait til morning to check in!!

:dust:

Hi girlies,
I got my :bfp: - still crossing my fingers and wishing with all my heart as it's very early days. But fingers crossed and GOOD LUCK for the rest of the month/next month. This is going to happen for you all soon, I just know it. :hugs:

Hi girlies,
I got my :bfp: - still crossing my fingers and wishing with all my heart as it's very early days. But fingers crossed and GOOD LUCK for the rest of the month/next month. This is going to happen for you all soon, I just know it. :hugs:

Yaaaaay!!! :happydance: Congrats babe..... I hope that little bean sticks :hugs:

Morning ladies,

Welcome to the new June Baby testers (lewiepud08(jen), lisalou31, MrsXYZ, emzdreamgirl, Kates McGee, harmonygirl72 and toriaaaaTRASH).... it's great to have you on the thread and :dust: to you all and FX for your :bfp:s at the end of this cycle.

How's everyone this morning? Today's testers, Bexx, WelshRose, Jefner, did you give into temptation and POAS? Or are you really going to wait until Sat? Your temps are looking good so FX for all of you :hugs:

Nothing new to report here :nope: no symptoms, no cramps, no headaches, no NOTHING :cry:

Hi girlies,

Wow..thats great..wish you a smooth and happy 9 months:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aww huge congrats hon on your BFP!!

AF is due today but hasn't arrived yet. Got a BFN this morning though.

Will re-test on Saturday if AF stays away.

AF is due today but hasn't arrived yet. Got a BFN this morning though.

Will re-test on Saturday if AF stays away.

FX for you babe.... I hope the :witch: stays away

i am feeling like crying badly :cry::cry::cry:

Have a bad headache and piles of work to complete!

My AF is due in 2 days. What's the earliest/latest you have had a BFP?

So I have a hilarious (well, to me anyway) story for you ladies this morning. My husband and I had just woken up and were getting ready to go on our morning run. I, naturally, had just used my FMU to POAS, and had it sitting on the bathtub ledge behind the shower curtain. This is so that I don't stare at it in vain for the entire 10 minutes, I'm sure you all can relate! Hubby comes in to brush his teeth and like a kid at Christmas goes "so did you test? Well, where is it?" I had my mouth full of toothpaste so just gestured at the bathtub, he looks at it and goes, "what is it supposed to look like if it's positive?" Again, mouth full, so I just hold up two fingers. He looks at it again, and with the sweetest, most dearly confused look on his face goes, "but there's only one line?" I'm like, uh, yeah, don't I know it! Welcome to my world darling!!! I love that he's trying to be involved, and that was just too cute this morning.

But yeah, bottom line was another BFN for me today :( I know I'm only 11 dpo, so there's still hope right? No PMS cramping, which last month had started already. Also, the one actually good sign I'm holding onto is that my cervix position has been really high the last few days. Almost as high as at O, although not as soft, more medium-firmness. Has anyone else had this? Is this actually a good thing? I think normally my cervix is low and hard right before AF...does that sound right?

I was glad to read everyone's updates this morning, sounds like Jefner, we are in the same boat right about now! FX for all!

i am feeling like crying badly :cry::cry::cry:

Have a bad headache and piles of work to complete!

:bless: you babe.... why don't you relax for a bit and just stop what you're doing to get yourself together.... no point trying to complete work when you're feeling all groggy... :hugs:

My AF is due in 2 days. What's the earliest/latest you have had a BFP?

It depends on the HPT you use.... some are more sensitive that others but with 2 days to go, you can pretty much use the ClearBlue one cos it says up to 4 days before AF is due

Welcome to the thread by the way

So I have a hilarious (well, to me anyway) story for you ladies this morning. My husband and I had just woken up and were getting ready to go on our morning run. I, naturally, had just used my FMU to POAS, and had it sitting on the bathtub ledge behind the shower curtain. This is so that I don't stare at it in vain for the entire 10 minutes, I'm sure you all can relate! Hubby comes in to brush his teeth and like a kid at Christmas goes "so did you test? Well, where is it?" I had my mouth full of toothpaste so just gestured at the bathtub, he looks at it and goes, "what is it supposed to look like if it's positive?" Again, mouth full, so I just hold up two fingers. He looks at it again, and with the sweetest, most dearly confused look on his face goes, "but there's only one line?" I'm like, uh, yeah, don't I know it! Welcome to my world darling!!! I love that he's trying to be involved, and that was just too cute this morning.

But yeah, bottom line was another BFN for me today :( I know I'm only 11 dpo, so there's still hope right? No PMS cramping, which last month had started already. Also, the one actually good sign I'm holding onto is that my cervix position has been really high the last few days. Almost as high as at O, although not as soft, more medium-firmness. Has anyone else had this? Is this actually a good thing? I think normally my cervix is low and hard right before AF...does that sound right?

I was glad to read everyone's updates this morning, sounds like Jefner, we are in the same boat right about now! FX for all!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: That was actually really funny.... I pictured my DH when I read it and I couldn't stop laughing out loud in my office.... my colleagues all think i'm crazy anyway :rofl:

Hang in there sweetie, it's nowhere near over yet. I've never checked my cervix positioning cos I wouldn't know where to begin but high cervix def sounds promising babe....FX for :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->