Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

i am feeling like crying badly :cry::cry::cry:

Have a bad headache and piles of work to complete!

:bless: you babe.... why don't you relax for a bit and just stop what you're doing to get yourself together.... no point trying to complete work when you're feeling all groggy... :hugs:

Thanks Twinmad..did exactly the same..went up to the cafteria and had one big peice of Black forest cake..seems to be working

Thanks. Well I only used cheap pound land ones saving an expensive one for AF due date, 26/09. Ho hum. Fingers crossed for everyone!

So I have a hilarious (well, to me anyway) story for you ladies this morning. My husband and I had just woken up and were getting ready to go on our morning run. I, naturally, had just used my FMU to POAS, and had it sitting on the bathtub ledge behind the shower curtain. This is so that I don't stare at it in vain for the entire 10 minutes, I'm sure you all can relate! Hubby comes in to brush his teeth and like a kid at Christmas goes "so did you test? Well, where is it?" I had my mouth full of toothpaste so just gestured at the bathtub, he looks at it and goes, "what is it supposed to look like if it's positive?" Again, mouth full, so I just hold up two fingers. He looks at it again, and with the sweetest, most dearly confused look on his face goes, "but there's only one line?" I'm like, uh, yeah, don't I know it! Welcome to my world darling!!! I love that he's trying to be involved, and that was just too cute this morning.

But yeah, bottom line was another BFN for me today :( I know I'm only 11 dpo, so there's still hope right? No PMS cramping, which last month had started already. Also, the one actually good sign I'm holding onto is that my cervix position has been really high the last few days. Almost as high as at O, although not as soft, more medium-firmness. Has anyone else had this? Is this actually a good thing? I think normally my cervix is low and hard right before AF...does that sound right?

I was glad to read everyone's updates this morning, sounds like Jefner, we are in the same boat right about now! FX for all!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: That was actually really funny.... I pictured my DH when I read it and I couldn't stop laughing out loud in my office.... my colleagues all think i'm crazy anyway :rofl:

Hang in there sweetie, it's nowhere near over yet. I've never checked my cervix positioning cos I wouldn't know where to begin but high cervix def sounds promising babe....FX for :bfp:

So glad you got a giggle out of it Twinmad! At least some joy can still be found, even in a BFN, right? Does anyone else chart their CP that can give me some insight on what is normal at this time of the cycle? Thanks!

Hi girlies,
I got my :bfp: - still crossing my fingers and wishing with all my heart as it's very early days. But fingers crossed and GOOD LUCK for the rest of the month/next month. This is going to happen for you all soon, I just know it. :hugs:

YAAAAY!!! Congratulations!!!

So I have a hilarious (well, to me anyway) story for you ladies this morning. My husband and I had just woken up and were getting ready to go on our morning run. I, naturally, had just used my FMU to POAS, and had it sitting on the bathtub ledge behind the shower curtain. This is so that I don't stare at it in vain for the entire 10 minutes, I'm sure you all can relate! Hubby comes in to brush his teeth and like a kid at Christmas goes "so did you test? Well, where is it?" I had my mouth full of toothpaste so just gestured at the bathtub, he looks at it and goes, "what is it supposed to look like if it's positive?" Again, mouth full, so I just hold up two fingers. He looks at it again, and with the sweetest, most dearly confused look on his face goes, "but there's only one line?" I'm like, uh, yeah, don't I know it! Welcome to my world darling!!! I love that he's trying to be involved, and that was just too cute this morning.

But yeah, bottom line was another BFN for me today :( I know I'm only 11 dpo, so there's still hope right? No PMS cramping, which last month had started already. Also, the one actually good sign I'm holding onto is that my cervix position has been really high the last few days. Almost as high as at O, although not as soft, more medium-firmness. Has anyone else had this? Is this actually a good thing? I think normally my cervix is low and hard right before AF...does that sound right?

I was glad to read everyone's updates this morning, sounds like Jefner, we are in the same boat right about now! FX for all!

Bless our men...they are so clueless sometimes!! But you are definitely not out- still early days for you!!! FX'd for you!

BFN on dollar store test today. :( Not giving up hope yet I know 10dpo is still early gonna wait and test again Sat if witch is no show. We will see.

well, i just never seem to get a pos opk!!!!!!! does this mean i am just not ovulating??? i had ov pains last week..... and some cm... though not tons..... i am supposed to ov in next few days, but i get neg opks, and very little cm..... i wish it didnt cost a bomb to get test done over here.... i would ask em to have a look see what with my hormones.....

really getting me down to be honest

loobi

BFN on dollar store test today. :( Not giving up hope yet I know 10dpo is still early gonna wait and test again Sat if witch is no show. We will see.

VERY early still!!!! You are definitely not out....having any symptoms or anything yet?

well, i just never seem to get a pos opk!!!!!!! does this mean i am just not ovulating??? i had ov pains last week..... and some cm... though not tons..... i am supposed to ov in next few days, but i get neg opks, and very little cm..... i wish it didnt cost a bomb to get test done over here.... i would ask em to have a look see what with my hormones.....

really getting me down to be honest

loobi

Awww Loobi- I am clueless about those OPK's but I just wanted to give you :hugs:

Nothing to extrodinary my boobs always hurt and seem fuller after I Ov been having cramps slight ones since 6dpo and a few days ago my back started cramping too. Usually doesnt happen until AF shows. Also extremely tired but that could just be my crazy life right now. Guess I should know by Sat as that is when AF is due.

Hello Ladies, may I join you guys! I cannot seem to get added on another thread, so I will try here! I am due for AF on Tuesday CD-29 Sept. 29! Good Luck everyone!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello Ladies, may I join you guys! I cannot seem to get added on another thread, so I will try here! I am due for AF on Tuesday CD-29 Sept. 29! Good Luck everyone!:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome Andresmummy!!! When will you be testing?

thanx for the :hugs: amos... i dont kno whats going on.... i was pregnant this year, so i wasnt unduly worried, but nw my mind is in total mess, i keep worrying that maybe things will not settle down in time for me to get pg again as i am 40 and feel maybe my age is against me..oh i dont know,it doesnt help that i have had a bad attack of ibs this week, been feeling grotty since monday....

:dust: to everybody

loobs

Hey Everyone:hugs:
Well I remained strong this morning and didn't test......
and now I don't think I need to:cry:
I've had cramps on and off thru the day and very light pink occassionally on the loo paper. Now the cramps seem to be settling in for the evening and the spotting has got marginally more pink...cervix is still high thou. I did have spotting around AF time when I fell pg with Lil Bean but I really can't remember how much or how pink it was:dohh: I'll probably do a test on Sat just incase but for the time being I'm counting me out.

I can't wish everyone enough luck, sticky :dust: and :hugs:

Hello girls! How's everyone today?

WelshRose: Hopefully the spotting is like when you were pregnant the last time, just spotting! I will lock the :witch: up so she will stay away from you!

Drazic: Congratulations on your BFP!! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9months!!:happydance:

Twinmad: How are you today? Hope everything is going well for you.

My CB smiley has finally gone away for good. Yesterday they were gone and today my BBT is up slightly. So I assumed I had finally Ov'ed yesterday? The problem was, after many days of Baby Dancing (thanks to YoYo-CB Smileys!!), I was exhausted and couldn't stay awake at all last night... If I Ov'ed yesterday but didn't DTD, did I miss my eggy? I am all worried now... :sad1:

Hey Everyone:hugs:
Well I remained strong this morning and didn't test......
and now I don't think I need to:cry:
I've had cramps on and off thru the day and very light pink occassionally on the loo paper. Now the cramps seem to be settling in for the evening and the spotting has got marginally more pink...cervix is still high thou. I did have spotting around AF time when I fell pg with Lil Bean but I really can't remember how much or how pink it was:dohh: I'll probably do a test on Sat just incase but for the time being I'm counting me out.

I can't wish everyone enough luck, sticky :dust: and :hugs:

Afernoon, babe!

Well, I did breakdown this morning and test and it was :bfn: I've had cramps all day and my cm has been increasing, so I'm confident that af will arrive right on schedule tomorrow. I'm just so frustrated and dejected. I hate that this has to be such a process, esp. since I went through all of his trying to get pg with DD. Technically this was only our second month of actively trying but we haven't been preventing since April, so I guess I think I should have gotten pg by now. I realize that we're not in a big hurry since Alex isn't even 2 yet, but we only want one more and then we're done. Then I never have to go through any of this shit again!!! :growlmad: Sorry to unload like that...I'm just super frustrated...and I'm sure pms isn't helping any.

Here's to getting a seat on the July bus!!! If af does arrive tomorrow, then my next test date will be October 20, which is DH's birthday. Wouldn't a bfp be the perfect birthday present?!

:hug: and :dust: to everyone who still has to test!

Hello girls! How's everyone today?

WelshRose: Hopefully the spotting is like when you were pregnant the last time, just spotting! I will lock the :witch: up so she will stay away from you!

My CB smiley has finally gone away for good. Yesterday they were gone and today my BBT is up slightly. So I assumed I had finally Ov'ed yesterday? The problem was, after many days of Baby Dancing (thanks to YoYo-CB Smileys!!), I was exhausted and couldn't stay awake at all last night... If I Ov'ed yesterday but didn't DTD, did I miss my eggy? I am all worried now... :sad1:

Aww Babe:hugs:
Thanks for locking the :witch: up for me:rofl:.....It's either that or I'm gonna burn her stupid broomstick!:growlmad::rofl:

I'm sure you have Baby Danced enough sweets:hugs:....those Lil guys can live for upto 5 days in a friendly environment waiting for Miss Eggy to make an appearance:hugs:
Heaps of :dust: for you sweets :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->